Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I am kinda iffy on that tho..I just prefer it that way, it adds romanticism to manga, Roger and Whitebeard being those entities that stand on level of their own and only herors (and final antagonist) hit that bar and get past it.

Like Kaido, Akainu, Mihawk are all stars but Roger and Whitebeard are like caliber of Michael Jordan
To be honest I think those three you mentioned would give Roger and WB an extreme diff fight but still lose. That’s why I said around their lvl.
So while the two are stronger ,imo it’s not by much and the manga seems to be going that way what with WB being wary of Kaido, considering beating Oden a feat, Roger considering admirals threats ,etc

To be honest I think those three you mentioned would give Roger and WB an extreme diff fight but still lose. That’s why I said around their lvl.
So while the two are stronger ,imo it’s not by much and the manga seems to be going that way what with WB being wary of Kaido, considering beating Oden a feat, Roger considering admirals threats ,etc
Yeah I can agree with that.
Don't you think based on match ups Mihawk beats Kaido even if Kaido is stronger overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.