Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the problem with Oda don't showing haki, both he and Killer most like use ryu. Otherwise they couldn't hurt him, same for Luffy. Oda did the same with the scabbards, their weapons aren't where coated in black hardening. Oda don't show the ryu visual draw in on panel, because that people can't judge if they use haki or not

Luffy,Killer and Zoro most like use ryu, in thst case like with the scabbard Oda didn't draw the visual aspect.
I hope ur right lmfao cause atm it makes Zoro etc look hype ngl

I just translated the panel with Shanks, Oden, Roger, WB, and Xebec.

Kaido says: “There’s only a few people that can do this to me. You’re one of them!” While looking at the lads behind Luffy.

So confirmed Big Mom and Admirals don’t have the level of penetration haki that Luffy currently has.
Depends on who's actually fought him though. Like we don't know if Akainu or Blackbeard anyone else has actually faced Kaido. I agree with Big Mom though, she's just immensely strong like Kaido.

At this point it’s obvious
Base dura>>>>> Dragon dura.

Dragon form Kaido is for fodder/Aoe control.

And he went to that form at the end,

seems to me like we’re getting the scabbards 2.0 in which to allow the novas to show off their shit against that form before Kaido claps them and ending act 3.

Im think I this will be a short defeat before round 3 in which they will somehow win. Perhaps with Bm turning on Kaido as it was foreshadowed or some bs of the sort.

The Olin shit wasn’t shown for no reason imo. It’s coming back.

Shishio,look at this line from Hyo.
It’s a huge flag if I’ve ever seen one.

Oda is a meticulous man, he wouldn’t throw a line like that Willy nilly, this is what leads me to believe they will lose this first round.
Base can use club. That's it. Zooan is better in everything but speed/agility.

At this point it’s obvious
Base dura>>>>> Dragon dura.

Dragon form Kaido is for fodder/Aoe control.

And he went to that form at the end,

seems to me like we’re getting the scabbards 2.0 in which to allow the novas to show off their shit against that form before Kaido claps them and ending act 3.

Im think I this will be a short defeat before round 3 in which they will somehow win. Perhaps with Bm turning on Kaido as it was foreshadowed or some bs of the sort.

The Olin shit wasn’t shown for no reason imo. It’s coming back.

Shishio,look at this line from Hyo.
It’s a huge flag if I’ve ever seen one.

Oda is a meticulous man, he wouldn’t throw a line like that Willy nilly, this is what leads me to believe they will lose this first round.
They might lose the first round. We will see lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I just translated the panel with Shanks, Oden, Roger, WB, and Xebec.

Kaido says: “There’s only a few people that can do this to me. You’re one of them!” While looking at the lads behind Luffy.

So confirmed Big Mom and Admirals don’t have the level of penetration haki that Luffy currently has.
Its more so the people he's actually encountered and fought. Kaido himself said he hasn't seen BM for decades. No confirmation.

I hope ur right lmfao cause atm it makes Zoro etc look hype ngl
Still so far Zoro still hadn't use his true lvl. The fight just start now,neither he or Killer use black hardening, who could make more damage in combo with Ryu. For sure Luffy use Ryu too but it didn't effect much Kaido. It going be funny from now since they need to put anything to hurt Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.