Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These discussions about Enma are tiring :pepeke: give the raid suit to any character and it will make him stronger without training. To tame Enma Zoro needed to get stronger himself and he trained to control his haki better. Through his training with Enma he got stronger within 1 week and not immediately like Sanji with his Raid suit. Because of that Zoro said himself that when he can tame Enma he has become a stronger person , he hasn’t said that because of Enma he is stronger now. If you guys want to count something as an asspull and power up then talk about the raid suit first. It gives his owner strength and protection without training.
Every power up Sanji's ever had is an asspull, he doesn't train and never has...... The thing people are arguing is whether or not Enma is a powerup and it is, but it requires Zoro to train with it for it to work. But at the end of the day its a powerup for Zoro and people need to acknowledge that.

I'm talking about the rocks dude. How is that supposed to do anything? Same with the metal scrap for Kidd. I think Law with hax can hurt Kaido but he shouldn't be a big problem for Kaido and Big Mom. He was mid diffed by Doffy and didn't do any training since then.

The best for him is to assist them with shambles or slow down the yonko with other things. Same with Kidd who should use his metal parts to protect the others.

They should provide background assistance if they don't show anything else then the crap they did this chapter.

Also, scabbards were weak. It took Kaido one chapter to finish them when he was in his base. The SN already outperformed them when there is one more yonko on the rooftop.
oh that was stupid not gonna lie , same with crushing kaido lol

lol
Law hasn’t even used his other moves and I’m pretty sure he’s gonna show a new move for now let’s just be waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.