Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, Law, Killer, and Kid are all going all-out. Oda deliberately showed that and stated that Zoro wasn't going all out. Despite this, Zoro still had the best feats. Zoro really is one of a kind. After this chapter I can comfortably say Zoro is top strongest in the alliance.
Lmao no one has gone all out yet please stop this how in the hell do you even think killer went all out already too? Kidd hasn’t even shown us his power luffy isn’t going all out at the start he never does law hasn’t even used his heavy arsenal like gamma knife all killer did was slash

Kind of a shit chapter tbh.

Zoro cutting Prometheus is cool, but putting on his bandana for the first time in forever just to get casually tanked really takes the hype out of it

Overall the sloppy showing from the supernovas does not manage to make up for the lack of progression, for me. The only things that happened are we learned Zoro can cut fire, Kaido has switched to dragon form, and everything else was just a mediocre move showcase and a couple decent gags

Zoro/mihawk fandom took 4 L's in just one chapter; :steef:

- ''Killer wasn't nerfed against Zoro because of his weapons''
Confirmed that he was.

- ''Shanks didn’t fight Kaido, Yonko don't see each other for decades''
Kaido sees Shanks's images inside of his head. Shanks lives rent free in the strongest pirate and the strongest creature Kaido's head.

- ''How do you know mihawk didnt fight Kaido?''
You wish he didn't, otherwise Kaido doesn't consider mihawk as strong as Shanks and Oden despite fighting him. Or Kaido didn't fight him. Another lose.

- ''Oden meant only people in Wano couldn't beat Kaido, it doesn’t include Whitebeard'' (they even made damage control threads after Oden said this)
Kaido sees images of Oden inside of his head alongside with Roger and Whitebeard.

Previous L's;

- ''Zoro will fight King''
- ''King will injure and beat Sanji''

:milaugh: Wano is going great. Oda loves to give L's to Zoro/mihawk fandom.
Actually my bad sorry, it wasn't 4 L's.

It's 5 L's. :steef:

Zoro is not that smart but he has Kaido's kryptonite Enma.
-''Enma is just a sword.''
Zoro in this chapter; ''I need to release more of 'Enma's' power.''

Again; not his power, Enma's power. :milaugh:

Which Zoro fans argued Killer wasn't nerfed? The discussions I was seeing and part of (not necessarily here) was about how *both* Killer and Zoro were nerfed and Zoro more nerfed arguably, not that Killer wasn't nerfed at all.

I don't get the link between the other Ls and Zoro fans. It's like you're name dropping them for the sake of it lol.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/killer-wasnt-nerfed.9994/

''I think this is more a plausible argument than claiming Killer was mentally hindered, but I am not fully on board with it.'' :gokulaugh:

Actually my bad sorry, it wasn't 4 L's.

It's 5 L's. :steef:

-''Enma is just a sword.''
Zoro in this chapter; ''I need to release more of 'Enma's' power.''

Again; not his power, Enma's power. :milaugh:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/killer-wasnt-nerfed.9994/

''I think this is more a plausible argument than claiming Killer was mentally hindered, but I am not fully on board with it.'' :gokulaugh:

Actually I've looked at the RAW, in Japanese he doesn't literally say 'Enma's power'. Of course always wise to wait for the Viz translation anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.