Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great action chapter, maybe I'm a little underwhelm because it's such a low page count with to many breaks in between this directly after chapter 1000 could had been awesome, there is not much to discuss just two weeks of toxic power scaling analyzing every millimeter of each panel.

10/10 for an action chapter but a bit disappointing coming from two weeks without a chapter and now a new break

Zoro/mihawk fandom took 4 L's in just one chapter; :steef:

- ''Killer wasn't nerfed against Zoro because of his weapons''
Confirmed that he was.

- ''Shanks didn’t fight Kaido, Yonko don't see each other for decades''
Kaido sees Shanks's images inside of his head. Shanks lives rent free in the strongest pirate and the strongest creature Kaido's head.

- ''How do you know mihawk didnt fight Kaido?''
You wish he didn't, otherwise Kaido doesn't consider mihawk as strong as Shanks and Oden despite fighting him. Or Kaido didn't fight him. Another lose.

- ''Oden meant only people in Wano couldn't beat Kaido, it doesn’t include Whitebeard'' (they even made damage control threads after Oden said this)
Kaido sees images of Oden inside of his head alongside with Roger and Whitebeard.

Previous L's;

- ''Zoro will fight King''
- ''King will injure and beat Sanji''

:milaugh: Wano is going great. Oda loves to give L's to Zoro/mihawk fandom.
but but zoro wont fight yonko

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Holy shit, I think this cover request is one of the best so far...Jinbe looks like a badass just relaxing on and with a bunch of luminescent jellyfish?? Come on...once this chapter gets the digitally colored treatment, expect to see me rocking a new avatar :jinbewat:

Think it’s interesting that even after seeing Luffy put the hurt on Kaido, Linlin’s still running her mouth and trying to act like he has no right to be in the position he’s in. It’s like, damn, girl!! Quiet your ass down, you’ll get those giant cheeks clapped soon enough!! *raucous applause and hollering from a mid-1990s standup comedy audience as I pace the stage and wave my arms to encourage their noise*

Woof, that shot of all the greats behind our protagonist...he may get more focus in the story than most of us (including me) would like, but you have to admit it’s cool to finally be far along enough in the series that Luffy truly DESERVES to be mentioned in the same breath as Roger and others of his ilk :lumazed:

OOOOOOOH BOY DID Y’ALL SEE THAT MAN WITH THE SWORDS?! HE DONE SLICED THAT SENTIENT FIRE RIGHT IN HALF!! *mid-1990s standup comedy audience absolutely losing their mind* “KIN’EMON’S ATTACK IS MINE NOW,” YOU DAMN RIGHT IT IS!! *people start passing out from cheering so hard*

Law struggling with his role as subordinate is kinda hilarious at this point; a lot of us knew this was coming the second he showed up in Punk Hazard. Hell, he even saved Luffy in Marineford! Just accept the L and be on the right side of history, bro! :lawsigh:

Zoro and Killer both clowned Kaido...let me repeat that, ZORO AND KILLER BOTH CLOWNED KAIDO *mid-1990s standup comedy audience has a collective mental breakdown, everyone starts punching each other in the stomach or passionately making out with the closest body*

As if it wasn’t enough, the real Monster Trio, YEAH THAT’S RIGHT, I FUCKING SAID IT, coming at the Yonko with three huge attacks is threatening to send the hype machine into oblivion...but then Kaidragon and Big Mommafucka pop right back up to remind us that there won’t be any round 2 - whichever side wins THIS battle will be in pole position to ascend to the oceanic throne we’ve been hearing about for longer than most of y’all have been alive. Break next week, BREAK ME IN HALF *mid-1990s standup comedy audience quietly gathers their ripped clothing and exits the building in a calm, orderly fashion before going their separate ways* :zosmug:

Zoro/mihawk fandom took 4 L's in just one chapter; :steef:

- ''Killer wasn't nerfed against Zoro because of his weapons''
Confirmed that he was.

- ''Shanks didn’t fight Kaido, Yonko don't see each other for decades''
Kaido sees Shanks's images inside of his head. Shanks lives rent free in the strongest pirate and the strongest creature Kaido's head.

- ''How do you know mihawk didnt fight Kaido?''
You wish he didn't, otherwise Kaido doesn't consider mihawk as strong as Shanks and Oden despite fighting him. Or Kaido didn't fight him. Another lose.

- ''Oden meant only people in Wano couldn't beat Kaido, it doesn’t include Whitebeard'' (they even made damage control threads after Oden said this)
Kaido sees images of Oden inside of his head alongside with Roger and Whitebeard.

Previous L's;

- ''Zoro will fight King''
- ''King will injure and beat Sanji''

:milaugh: Wano is going great. Oda loves to give L's to Zoro/mihawk fandom.
Which Zoro fans argued Killer wasn't nerfed? The discussions I was seeing and part of (not necessarily here) was about how *both* Killer and Zoro were nerfed and Zoro more nerfed arguably, not that Killer wasn't nerfed at all.

I don't get the link between the other Ls and Zoro fans. It's like you're name dropping them for the sake of it lol.

Which Zoro fans argued Killer wasn't nerfed? The discussions I was seeing and part of (not necessarily here) was about how *both* Killer and Zoro were nerfed and Zoro more nerfed arguably, not that Killer wasn't nerfed at all.

I don't get the link between the other Ls and Zoro fans. It's like you're name dropping them for the sake of it lol.
like I said now sanji cant be part of the power scaling equation these dudes went to killer to slander my boy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.