Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
"Enma is not a PU and it's Zoro's own strength"...
- Zoro cries out for Enma to give him power cuz he couldn't cut Kaidou.
- Odens spirit stayed in the sword as kawamatsu said, it is what makes samurai powerful and what gives them power to defeat their enemies. Kaidou feels Oden in the sword.
- Literaly a magical sword with it's own will.

Zorofans: nO nO zOrO wOuLd Be As StRoNg WiTh AnY oThEr SwOrD aS wItH eNmA!
You done crying?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaido can "feel Oden" coming from the sword. Please tell me again how Enma wasn't retaining Oden's Haki. :myman:
Kaido senses Oden in Enma

Zorotards: Enma has no power!!!!!!

@HA001

Your a clown my man
Kaido wasn't reminded of Oden by Zoro. He felt Oden from Enma.

Oh yes. It's all coming together.
:funky:But but Enma isn't special

Enma isn't PU

:myman:enma has stored Oden's haki inside

Zoro is gonna reopen the scar because of Oden's haki and sword
:milaugh:
Nope

Different

Kaido didn't remember oden
He felt!!! He felt/sensed Oden from Enma.

People should just accept it

Enma is special, it stores haki and Oden is the reason why this sword will be the key for Zoro doing damages to Kaido
@PizzaBread already answered you guys:
He said the same thing from the Scabbards haki, just like Oden, i think it's another hint of another swordsman trying to injure him.

Kaido saw Oden's Ryuo in the Scabbards as well. Beyond that, he fought Oden using Enma. Every sword has its own unique aura, and if Enma is one of only two blades to give Kaido his lone scar, it's no surprise that Kaido would remember it.

Man, I don't understand the fuss over Kaido recalling the last wielder of Enma. People recall Shanks/Roger when they see Luffy's Strawhat all the time. I don't understand how people are suddenly trying to distort this into some kind of powerscaling statement.
  • Enma stored Oden's haki.
  • Enma has special secret powers.

Both of the above conclusions are unwarranted from Kaido remembering the previous wielder of Enma when he is attacked with the blade. The same way people being reminded of Shanks/Roger in Luffy is no powerscaling statement.

The level of jumping to conclusions and general insanity going on here is apalling. You don't need to torture a scene of Kaido recalling the last wielder of a weapon to push your agenda regarding Enma being a power up or Kaido hurting Zoro only due to Enma. I've said that I think Enma is a power up, but it's sure as hell not because Kaido was reminded of Oden when Zoro attacked him with Enma.

Where are people getting Kaido shrugging off GK from? All it says is he lands the attack, what affect it had not mentioned.

In dragon form it clearly not big enough to kill him instantly, but then that’s only the first problem of GK.... The second, how u actually deal with the organ damage. As the fight progresses Kaido only get weaker.

Also weird Luffy already using a stronger version of his strongest attack. Next chapter going to get ugly for the SN

- Odens spirit stayed in the sword as kawamatsu said, it is what makes samurai powerful and what gives them power to defeat their enemies. Kaidou feels Oden in the sword.

Stop crying

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
BeTteR tHaN I eVeR ThOuGhT.

- SN trio constantly being potrayed together
- Zoro potrayed with Kidd's surbordinate
- Zoro's combo attack with Killer having as much portrayal as the SN Captain solo attacks
- Luffy constantly being potrayed as the person who is taking down Kaido
- Luffy constantly being seen as the new Oden, whilst Zoro is just the dude who carries his sword.

:josad:
so 2 of them are not doing any thing one has used his strongest attack and its done nothing
so killer aint the one whose gonna open kaido up
none of them did much then cept red roc
beating kaido means nothing its about killing him or he will recover
sword and will to take his head

Post the panel or chapter name

Status
Not open for further replies.