Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was disgusted by someone chasing their dreams at all costs just because he couldn't since he owed Zeff a debt? That makes zero sense, there was no Zeff figure in Zoro's life that he had to put his dreams on hold for.

The real explanation is he simply isn't as dedicated to his dreams as Zoro is which is why he makes a constant mockery of it like in Fishman Island.
I didn't say he was disgusted, please read my post without your hate goggles.

I mean, Law made Kaido scream with some sharp rocks, when pre-Udon G4 did nothing.

It looks like Oda is softly retconning Kaido's durability so that most attacks hurt him but don't do significant damage?
:quest:
LOL, Oda is just pandering to supernova I swear, so that supernova fans feel happy for their character staying relevant.... BUT he's doing it in the wrong way... instead of granting them new techniques that can be effective for Kaido as he was in Kuri against Luffy.... he is just ignoring Kaido's toughness at this point and is making normal attacks which shouldn't be even comparable to G4 Luffy in Kuri, somehow work... how? don't ask me... it's just bad!

Oda doesn't know how to write his powers

If kidd doesn't make kaido bleed or really hurt this chap and the next then why even have him there.

If no SN hurt/make kaido bleed this chapter then what's the point of luffy learning ryuo lol or Zoro having enma and possibly ryuo
Or law abilities.
This battle sounds like the SNs seems to have found keys to win but will fail hard
Yeah, it's just fan service, even the title is "New Generation vs Yonko" basically what many have been jerking off to in their dreams to see! Pure fan service

Status
Not open for further replies.