Status
Not open for further replies.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Killer kama sonic Attack power>ganma knife

Killer will kill /beat Doffy lol
ur power scaling is the most backward most nonsensical garbage ever. You literally pick stuff out of a hat without thinking. “Killer will beat/kill doffy“ yet somehow you rate Mihawk below doffy. next thing you’ll say killer>mihawk. something is legit wrong with you

Enma is so broken and overpowered
Enma is strong enough on its own but now we even have Oden presence in the sword. Sigh, I don't now if I'm liking this. It really undermines Zoro presence and power if all they are focusing on is Enma and Oden. It would have been infinetly better if they just recognized Enma as Oden's sword and that's about it.

Okay, Big Mom was also quite impressive in this chapter.

She replicated Enel's feat with his Maxim by firing lots of lightning bolts toward them but EACH of those are actually homies who can change their direction. On such a scale.

I think Kong Gatling is superior to Kong Organ in terms of attack frequency which actually means that Luffy did not fully master a solid gatling version in his timeskip training.

As I thought, Law aimed towards Kaido's belly with GK - in which usually most internal organs are at, including the heart - but he still couldn't deal much damage. Hell, Killer's technique was legit more threatening lmao.

And guys, Kaido fucking DODGED Zoro's slash which cut Onigashima's horn. FUCKING KAIDO! If that ain't impressive, then I don't know what else it is. Zoro reopening Kaido's scar is coming soon I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.