Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks that Jack, Queen and King will go to the rooftop soon?

Luffy vs Kaido
Kid vs Big Mom

Killer vs Jack
Law vs Queen
Zoro vs King

Sanji vs Page One at this pace...
Robin vs Black Maria
Nami vs Ulti
Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs Who's Who

Hotei, Fukurokuju, Orochi, Numbers and Headliners left.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
yup I also wonder why the WG have cp0 and not people on the level of an admiral
Because finding Admiral level individuals is extremely difficult. We’ve only known of two Admiral candidates in the entire world, and even those two debatably aren’t as strong as pure bread Admirals.

Meanwhile, defeat a First Mate in combat and you’ll be declared a Yonko.

Y’all zoro fans looking like frauds. After shutting on everyone they did more damage to kaido this chapter.

What happened to zoro did more damage then the rest? What happened to killers attack didn’t do shit when he dealt more damage to kaido then zoro?

y’all a bunch of frauds. Yeah kaido dodged Zoros attack I will give Zoro that but he only dodged b cause big mom sensed odens will from enma and told him to move from the attack otherwise he would have stayed there

Y’all just can give credit where credit is due. I already have gave zoro my credit but I ain’t a fraud like y’all

COPE BOZOS
ik this chapter might be it tho
GK who ap is even weaker then what the Scabbards show lol.
lol what a fodder move, can radio knife work on toptiers tho?

Seeing how the most durable top tier had to be warned to dodge Zoro's attack, looks like Zoro's next opponents after this arc would need to be endurance monsters to avoid being one shotted:memehm:
Yep, or else they need to use special ability to not being detected by any form of hacky so that Zoro has to find the way to hit them once.
Oda has already prepare that scenario, cleaver man really cleaver man!!

No Kaido actually says “I saw Oden in you” after the Togen totsuka. Now he sees Oden in the sword

And do you have a precedent for any of this you are saying? This isn’t even Zoro’s biggest slash or anything. You don’t have a precedent for Swords storing haki or whatever else you’re claiming.
Who was the person did Kaidou see Oden in after Togen Totsuka? Every scabbard contributed in doing Togen Totsuka, it was Oden's attack. The very same, makes perfect sense for Kaidou to see Oden in the scabbard, as they are Oden's followers and they did Oden's attack.

The total opposite in Zoro's case. Whatever precedent you ask about, is in the panels itself. Kaidou and BM sense Oden in the sword, not the person or the person's haki. Zoro may had utilized Enma to a higher degree than anyone else though, thats why he can "release Enma a bit more" like he said previously. So yeah Zoro contributed to that kind of Enma's power, but its not purely Zoro's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.