Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Nah, just a few months ago people were saying “Zoro will fight Orochi and max out vs King this arc” now all those delusions in the mud
That's because ppl were saying that Zoro won't fight Kaido because they expected Luffy Law Kidd or only Luffy to fight him.

You can denie it if you want.

I'm not saying they are equal, but they do have a rivalry going and Oda will always keep it going, he won't let Zoro and Sanji's gap get too big, he will always make it kinda blurry the gap between Luffy and Zoro and then Zoro and Sanji. He knows it makes the community active.
Zoro has way better feats and potrayal then sanji for the past 15 years . The gap is huge . How about you post Sanjis best feats in the new world compare it to zoros then come back and tell me they are rivals

Last Chapter :

Zoro blocking Bigmom's attack EASILY !!
Slashing Kaido with Rengoku Onigiri, and not using his COA against him because he did not take Kaido seriously.

This chapter :

Zoro's blocking invisible Windslashes that cut Kiku in half and blitzed all of the Scabbards.
Zoro blocking Boro Breast as easily as he blocked Bigmom's attack, then instantly answering with Hiryu Kaen, damaging Kaido and bringing him out memories of Oden

Man at the end of Wano, Zoro will definetelly cut Kaido's head and will become the NEW FUCKING RYUMA.
Zoro's the real deal, admiral level at the end of Wano with Luffy 100%

I

Indigo

Zoro has way better feats and potrayal then sanji for the past 15 years . The gap is huge . How about you post Sanjis best feats in the new world compare it to zoros then come back and tell me they are rivals
Well, right first up, Sanji has a bigger bounty and Zoro gets mad at it, how about that for portrayal as in a rivalry?

Sanji was not able to easily defeat Vergo.
Dofflamingo is special because he could parasite Jozu.
Zoro is fighting Big Mom and Kaidou.

Zoro started this Post-Time Skip far stronger than Sanji.
I would say that there is no rivalry anymore when coming to strenght.
( I still like Sanji a lot, I don't care that one is stronger than the other ).
Strenght wise, Sanji has never been has impressive than against Oven.

🌴🌴🌴

Last Chapter :

Zoro blocking Bigmom's attack EASILY !!
Slashing Kaido with Rengoku Onigiri, and not using his COA against him because he did not take Kaido seriously.

This chapter :

Zoro's blocking invisible Windslashes that cut Kiku in half and blitzed all of the Scabbards.
Zoro blocking Boro Breast as easily as he blocked Bigmom's attack, then instantly answering with Hiryu Kaen, damaging Kaido and bringing him out memories of Oden

Man at the end of Wano, Zoro will definetelly cut Kaido's head and will become the NEW FUCKING RYUMA.
Zoro's the real deal, admiral level at the end of Wano with Luffy 100%
Zoro has been setup to surpass Oden this arc

You can denie it if you want.

I'm not saying they are equal, but they do have a rivalry going and Oda will always keep it going, he won't let Zoro and Sanji's gap get too big, he will always make it kinda blurry the gap between Luffy and Zoro and then Zoro and Sanji. He knows it makes the community active.
a couple months ago I would disagree with you but after hearing a lot of peoples arguments I agree. Sanji and zoro have had a rivalry for over 20+ years and is an on going gag that Oda doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon.

it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s confirmed this arc there isn’t a big gap between the two and they argue about their bounties at the end of the arc.

One thing we know for sure is zoro sees sanji as his rival in the straw hats. Even in zou saying he is worth 2000 men in jealousy of luffy praising sanji

Sanji was not able to easily defeat Vergo.
Dofflamingo is special because he could parasite Jozu.
Zoro is fighting Big Mom and Kaidou.

Zoro started this Post-Time Skip far stronger than Sanji.
I would say that there is no rivalry anymore when coming to strenght.
( I still like Sanji a lot, I don't care that one is stronger than the other ).
Strenght wise, Sanji has never been has impressive than against Oven.

🌴🌴🌴
We don’t know how strong either is. Your forgetting sanji has fought way more powerful opponents and at the moment zoro has enma so we will never know how strong he was before he got enma unless we did in dressrosa which I doubt

EDIT: I already know zoro is stronger then sanji I’m saying the gap isn’t 10-6

I

Indigo

a couple months ago I would disagree with you but after hearing a lot of peoples arguments I agree. Sanji and zoro have had a rivalry for over 20+ years and is an on going gag that Oda doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon.

it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s confirmed this arc there isn’t a big gap between the two and they argue about their bounties at the end of the arc.

One thing we know for sure is zoro sees sanji as his rival in the straw hats. Even in zou saying he is worth 2000 men in jealousy of luffy praising sanji
I disagree a little, i do confirm there's a rivalry going and it will always be there, but i don't think they are equal and not even close, by feats and portrayal, but the gap will never be that huge because Oda wants to keep this gag going, the same thing for Luffy and Zoro, Oda knows the community loves dicussing the power level between these 3 and that makes people attached to the story.
Post automatically merged:

:zosleepy:

I

Indigo

Got a bigger bounty because of his name not his skills. Rivalry in New World has always been a gag Rivalry, their difference in fighting skill is pretty easy to see
I know, but that's what i'm arguing, i don't know why you all are disgreeing with me. I'm saying i think Zoro is stronger, but that Oda will never let the rivalry gag end, i just accepted it as it is a long time ago.

I disagree a little, i do confirm there's a rivalry going and it will always be there, but i don't think they are equal and not even close, by feats and portrayal, but the gap will never be that huge because Oda wants to keep this gag going, the same thing for Luffy and Zoro, Oda knows the community loves dicussing the power level between these 3 and that makes people attached to the story.
Post automatically merged:

:zosleepy:
Oh I know zoros stronger I’m saying that I doubt Oda is gonna let it be known there’s a big gap unless the new gag is that sanji just always has a bigger bounty instead of an actual rivalry like they use to have

Status
Not open for further replies.