rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the way this rooftop battle is structured, where we're seeing a lot of it being fleshed out even when the fights inside the dome haven't properly begun yet doesn't bode well for our 5 protagonists on the roof.

This is the point where BM & Kaido will start acknowledging their strength seriously and proceed to whoop their asses. It won't lead to the supernova's going out of commission for a long time, but just a temporary setback.
I think because this fight will be interrupted once they landed in the Flower Capital, extended, and then eventually resumed.

I don't believe the beginning to end of this face-off will all happen on that roof.

Zoro isn't like Oden or Mihawk where they make the swords. Mihawk turned his sword into a black blade through power and skill. Oden and his presence makes him as clearly stated by Kaido. Zoro is just riding the coattails. Oda should have focused on Zoro creating his own Sword and leveling it up through the series. If Kaido get's cut he is just going to wank Oden more

J

Jo_Ndule

:kata:Kaido didn't dodge
That's why Nm says you understimating them

Kidd made Kaido feel pain:milaugh:... last time he didn't scream but this time ,kaido screamed
:cheers:kidd is succeeding slowly but surely .

:steef:Killer stole the show. He's lethal

Kaido tanked gk:beckmoji: WSC indeed

:goyea:Linlin zapping zoro and Killer

Btw Zoro the only one who is yet to land a hit on his own lol
He's been doing kinnemon and brook feats... missing shots and protecting luffy... but thats not the battle goal, he needs to land hits

:steef:but but enma isn't PU or special lol

:beckmoji:"kidd can't hurt kaido" "Killer can't hurt kaido" over

Zoro isn't like Oden or Mihawk where they make the swords. Mihawk turned his sword into a black blade through power and skill. Oden and his presence makes him as clearly stated by Mihawk. Zoro is just riding the coattails. Oda should have focused on Zoro creating his own Sword and leveling it up through the series
A few seconds away from discovering Wado.

10/10 chapter

All 5 of them doing great job

Killer with his sound attack is looking baddas as Hell

Kid with his RKO attack

Law helping Zoro, and using GK on kaido(i Wonder if this attack will play bigger role ovetime)

Zoro and Luffy as MvP
(Zoro mirroring Ryuma attack aganist Dragon. ZKK hint?)

Also people tend forget they fighting aganist 2 YONKOS and they doing hella good job. Why you guys bittinch about Zoro or Law? You want them to beat 2 top tiers in 2 chapters?

Zoro isn't like Oden or Mihawk where they make the swords. Mihawk turned his sword into a black blade through power and skill. Oden and his presence makes him as clearly stated by Mihawk. Zoro is just riding the coattails. Oda should have focused on Zoro creating his own Sword and leveling it up through the series
Wado is crying in the corner now. And where's the proof that Zoro is "rising the coattails"?

I’m not even a Zoro fan, but this constant Oden/Enma wank is getting tiresome. The Yonko are barely even acknowledging Zoro. They just keep talking about the sword. We get it Kaido is Odens bitch even after death lol. Luffy and Killer were pretty impressive this chapter though.
Thats all Zoro will sadly be. The weilder of Oden's sword. Luffy is the true Oden shown in chapter 1001.

Status
Not open for further replies.