rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter was good and had decent fights.

Big Mom was actually afraid of what could happen to Kaido were he to be hit by Zoro's slash.
So the fact Oda made Zoro miss his attack makes me think had that slash connected Kaido would've received a serious wound potentially even comparable to Oden.
If Zoro is that strong already with Enma then i wonder if Kaido would actually just get one shot by Mihawk.
Like i know this seems like Mihawk wank but going by everything we've seen so far Kaido's title seems more based on rumors than anything else... or at least it seems like swords are his greatest weakness.

Fun chapter and everyone did some thing and BM looking awesome .
Not getting into the Zoro debate .
Luffy had both BM and Kaido shock from tanking there attacks which is great cause he is a tank sometimes.
Wonder how much that damage his move did guess we will see next chapter .

The chapter was good and had decent fights.

Big Mom was actually afraid of what could happen to Kaido were he to be hit by Zoro's slash.
So the fact Oda made Zoro miss his attack makes me think had that slash connected Kaido would've received a serious wound potentially even comparable to Oden.
If Zoro is that strong already with Enma then i wonder if Kaido would actually just get one shot by Mihawk.
Like i know this seems like Mihawk wank but going by everything we've seen so far Kaido's title seems more based on rumors than anything else... or at least it seems like swords are his greatest weakness.
I doubt he would get one shot but he would hold heavy damage but then again i wonder if Kaido so stupid he would fight Mihawk in this jobber form lol .

killer is 10/10 amazing display from the most underrated supernova on the roof.
He was putting in such a great show that big mom decided to intervene to help her little brother.
Big Mom again screaming to Kaido to dodge of all people these are yonkos who have never doubted their durability even once up until now Zoro is damn monster the most lethal person on the roof.
Taking hits from Luffy Kid Law ganma knife no problem but not from the grandmaster once he starts using more haki and gets more serious. :zosmug:

Big mom saying you underestimated him is referring to Zoro people trying to take credit away from him saying she meant all of them, how does that make sense since in this panel Zoro is the only one attacking at this moment being the main focus.
You have to be disingenuous to deny it but i guess we will wait for the officials. Here also Kaido mentions Oden's aura nothing about haki being stored in the blade just like it has been explained earlier swords carry the will of their previous owners nothing more than that. A good example of that is the mera mera no mi carrying Ace will as Sabo mentioned.

Enma seems to be taking a great toll on Zoro draining his haki, it took tremendous amounts of it to cut that horn there are no signs of the blade multiplying his haki otherwise he would not be panting like that it's using up his haki alone, this is why Enma was leashed by Zoro in previous chapter and kept under tight control because once he starts channeling haki into that blade it's taking far more haki that he wants to showing his lack of mastery atm. It's definitely a nerf compared to Shusui he had fully mastered.
A magical sword would not be giving Zoro so many downsides once he learns to fully control that's when the change in Zoro occurs becoming stronger as result of getting used to it this is the PU of Enma i hope this chapter clears that up.

Lastly loved how Luffy was standing up to two yonkos taking back to back attacks putting in most of the work this chapter although Big mom's attack had zero affect he needs more help. Killer stepped up big time now it's Kid's turn to do the same next chapter as for law we shouldn't be too harsh on him it's not easy to find the location of the vital organs of a dragon GN could still be quite effective, he is one of the most intelligent characters in the series he probably has something else in store if he used it so early.
Overall very good action packed chapter loved it hope we get to see more of this

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It has flame properties. I believe the anime team even know how Wano ends and they even spoiled Luffy going through Boro breath.
I'm not considering the anime credible evidence sorry. The sword has never once been suggested to have flame properties in the manga. They get some things right ahead of time, but they're wrong on other stuff as well.

It's not a coincidence that the attack is called flying dragon blaze. That can't be haki as it isn't black. If you bring up the full panel of the Roger and WB clash you'll see their haki is black, just like Zoro's slash with Pica. What's he's doing in this chapter is a totally different color from the black in the normal haki spilling.
  • The attack was called Flying Dragon: Blaze, preskip, and the sword wasn't wreathed in flames.
  • It's shaded far too darkly for fire. We've seen how Oda draws Zoro's swords on fire.
  • It might be fire imbued with hardening, but it is hardening. It's shaded too darkly to be otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.