rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I feel like that's what Luffy has been doing but it might be like an mp bar in games where even if you keep rising it you can burn through it almost as fast if you're using bigger moves than before, like Zoro doesn't huff and puff blocking the wind blade but looks a bit drained after going for a dragon slaying finisher.
If that's the case, Luffy might be in a lot of trouble in the next chapter. He is already busting out his big moves, advance Haki and G4 while Kaido and Big Mom have yet to use an sort of Haki.
That actually makes a lot of sense with Zoro. Him using a sort of finisher is what exhausted him.
I am not liking Enma at all. I hope he gets Shusui back after he kills Kaido with Enma. This sword has been getting too much hype for doing fuck all but suck on Zoro's haki.
I do believe he would have replicated this feat with Shusui or Wado but Oda and his damn parallels.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is such an idiotic Take, Wholecake island is a Side arc, Its not built like Enies Lobby, Alabasta or Wano. And you said it yourself its dedicated to Sanjis character, so of course Sanjis not gonna do remarkable shit. Did Sanji do remarkable shit in Baratie? No... but he did in Arlong Park and Alabasta. Never compare a Major arc like Wano to a Side arc like Wholecake island. And NEVER use a characters portrayal in a character arc and Assume their gonna get the same portrayal in other arcs that's ridiculous.......... Characters are utilized completely different in a Major arc setting. For Example:

Robin in Skypiea is utilized completely different from Robin in Enies Lobby.

Nami in Arlong Park is utilized completely different in Alabasta /Enies Lobby.

Sanji in Baratie is utilized completely different in Alabasta/Enies Lobby.
WC island is no side arc its the longest arc in one piece and saying that its dedicated to sanji then saying ''of course he's not gonna do remarkable shit'' makes no sense

I can’t express my disappointment in Wano enough man. Oda’s art has massively declined, some of these panels look like he didn’t even finish drawing them.

The dialogue in these past 3 chapters has been utter crap, it’s all “what?? They’re strong enough to hurt me?!” “These brats are stronger than I thought!!” “X Attack can injure me? How is this possible?” I feel like I’m reading a parody manga for fuck’s sake. OPM has better dialogue than this, and OPM’s dialogue exists to make fun of Shonen dialogue. Even when the Viz chapters come out, it’s not much better.

To top it all off, I literally can’t tell which attacks are hurting Kaido 80% of the time. There is visually no difference from the attacks that were having no effect on Kaido back when he and Luffy first fought, and the attacks that are supposed to work on him now? We are just supposed to assume Kaido is taking damage now I guess?

Wano just doesn’t stop letting me down man. Maybe I just need to drop OP for a minute because I’m not enjoying these garbage chapters in the slightest.
So in other words Admirals>Yonko's. Cool got it!:brootea:

Also the art was fine in this chapter.

Kinda endearing how Big Mom look out for Kaido like that, when it's serious she doesn't want him to get injured. Could it be genuine care? Why care if Kaido gets hit with a critical injury, if she didn't genuinely care for his safety. Kid would not bat an eye if that was Luffy. It's not like Big Mom thinks she can't deal with them all on her own.

She may plan on betraying him but it may not necessarily mean she wants or needs him seriously harmed, maybe it's just business to advance herself closer to PK. Grab some poneglyph, grab robin, kill Luffy and go.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy wears the Strawhat, who was given by Roger. Luffy stole the Gomu Gomu No Mi from Shanks.

I guess Enies Lobby was all Shanks.
Impel Down was all Roger
Marineford was all Roger.

Usopp built the Clima Tact.
I guess Usopp created, captured, and used Zeus
The germas built the raid suit therefore the germas defeated page one

I would laugh if Laws gamma knife ends up working which in the end helps Luffy to beat Kaido 😂 but much later in the battle as good old deus ex Machina so to speak.
Also... LinLin shouldn't participate in competitive pokémon battles, her strategy of dodging really isn't winning her anything 👀
I imagine GK is almost gone. It's old story at this stage.

But hopefully Law will unleash something that proves to be at least more efficient. Am afraid he won't play much more than just the supportative keystone to the side's victory.

I

Indigo

Post automatically merged:

This is the best thing i have seen today
This is actually amazing
Post automatically merged:

Kinda endearing how Big Mom look out for Kaido like that, when it's serious she doesn't want him to get injured. Could it be genuine care? Why care if Kaido gets hit with a critical injury, if she didn't genuinely care for his safety. Kid would not bat an eye if that was Luffy. It's not like Big Mom thinks she can't deal with them all on her own.

She may plan on betraying him but it may not necessarily mean she wants or needs him seriously harmed, maybe it's just business to advance herself closer to PK. Grab some poneglyph, grab robin, kill Luffy and go.
I agree with this 100%, i think Big Mom wasn't lying when she said she cares for Kaido like a little brother. And yeah, she might betray him to get info on the ponelglyh and stuff, but she doesn't really mean harm to him.

Really interested in a Rocks flashback and see the relationship Kaido had with BM and WB.

WC island is no side arc its the longest arc in one piece and saying that its dedicated to sanji then saying ''of course he's not gonna do remarkable shit'' makes no sense
WCI is not the longest arc in One Piece. And yes its portrayed as a side arc. the purpose was to get sanji and go fight in wano. The Strawhats didn't even come there to fight. Wano and Wholecake are completely different arcs. Sanjis role is gonna be (and really already is) dramatically different from what it was in Wholecake Island. Also Do you know what Character arc means? Character arcs are about the characters going through a lot of shit emotionally and physically. Its not a showcase arc for the character. The character hits rock bottom and Ironically they get saved because of who they are. This is what it means to have an arc dedicated to your character in One Piece.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
WCI is not the longest arc in One Piece. And yes its portrayed as a side arc. the purpose was to get sanji and go fight in wano. The Strawhats didn't even come there to fight. Wano and Wholecake are completely different arcs. Sanjis role is gonna be (and really already is) dramatically different from what it was in Wholecake Island. Also Do you know what Character arc means? Character arcs are about the characters going through a lot of shit emotionally and physically. Its not a showcase arc for the character. The character hits rock bottom and Ironically they get saved because of who they are. This is what it means to have an arc dedicated to your character in One Piece.

So exactly what happened to sanji when he couldn't abandon his family

So exactly what happened to sanji when he couldn't abandon his family
Yea I guess.... All I'm saying Characters go through a lot of shit in a their character arc. Its not designed for the character to have great moments. So saying Sanji isn't gonna have Great moments in wano because he didn't have great moments in whole cake is nonsensical. Sanjis already had better moments in wano then whole cake island.

Status
Not open for further replies.