J

Jo_Ndule

French says dodge it

English has the same meaning like Stephen said

Spanish says dodge it

Raw Japanese says dodge it

Ndule

NOOOOOO IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING
I speak French, English, Spanish, German ...
I have been complaining about Viz that they aren't a gospel of translations for years. So please.

Why dont you stick o Vuz as usual? It doesn't count when zoro wank takes a hit right?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It is Roger's sword you are missing the point... Enma is being namechecked and highlighted as Oden's sword leaking Oden's aura, that is why people are (fairly or unfairly) clowning Zoro as being overshadowed by his sword several times in this chapter and the chapter before.
No youre missing the point. If it is rogers sword all you losers better run. 50 years plus worth of combat with shanks and roger and it STILL isnt black lmfao

LMAOOOOOO the same @SDfear @MonsterZoro @Ravagerblade @Jo_Ndule who were happy because Viz said "look out" are now mad af and start to troll stephen because he said this ?

I thought people will understand look out = dodge but i guess it's not the case.
Here what is BM is saying "yokena kaido = 避けな!! カイドウ!!"
避ける means Dodge, avoid. At first i also didn't know why Stephen said "look out" but it was okay and when you see the context you know the meaning.
But again i knew very well that you all guys gonna be mad af because you give so much interest about words, moves now.

If you are not happy, go learn japanese and stop shitting on people who are doing their best. Especially you @MonsterZoro , hope mods @AL sama @Dragomir @Natalija take action against you for insulting people like this :
This is what happens when you let a bunch of 12 year old zoro fanboys do fan translation

always wait for offical scans before believing anything nowadays even spoiler provider will lie to and cut out text to make zoro look good

the whole dodge thing has been proven wrong not only did kaido not dodge shit big mom didn’t tell him to dodge either.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

LMAOOOOOO the same @SDfear @MonsterZoro @Ravagerblade @Jo_Ndule who were happy because Viz said "look out" are now mad af and start to troll stephen because he said this ?

I thought people will understand look out = dodge but i guess it's not the case.
Here what is BM is saying "yokena kaido = 避けな!! カイドウ!!"
避ける means Dodge, avoid. At first i also didn't know why Stephen said "look out" but it was okay and when you see the context you know the meaning.
But again i knew very well that you all guys gonna be mad af because you give so much interest about words, moves now.

If you are not happy, go learn japanese and stop shitting on people who are doing their best. Especially you @MonsterZoro , hope mods @AL sama @Dragomir @Natalija take action against you for insulting people like this :

wow ...
Back to you

You don know Japanese better than Viz

Thas what you guys say...so either use Viz or don't quote me with tweets or personal translations

Status
Not open for further replies.