rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
LMAOOOOOO the same @SDfear @MonsterZoro @Ravagerblade @Jo_Ndule who were happy because Viz said "look out" are now mad af and start to troll stephen because he said this ?

I thought people will understand look out = dodge but i guess it's not the case.
Here what is BM is saying "yokena kaido = 避けな!! カイドウ!!"
避ける means Dodge, avoid. At first i also didn't know why Stephen said "look out" but it was okay and when you see the context you know the meaning.
But again i knew very well that you all guys gonna be mad af because you give so much interest about words, moves now.

If you are not happy, go learn japanese and stop shitting on people who are doing their best. Especially you @MonsterZoro , hope mods @AL sama @Dragomir @Natalija take action against you for insulting people like this :

wow ...
Why would you ban me for trusting offical viz translation

Big Mom's two new attacks Indra and Tenjin of course have a meaning behind them.

Indra is the deity of the heavens, lightning, thunder, storms, rains, river flows, and war in Hinduism.

And Tenjin is the patron kami of academics, scholarship, of learning, and of the intelligentsia. Tenjin is also the god of thunder in the Shinto religion, the original meaning of Tenjin, sky deity, is almost the same as that of Raijin (a god of thunder).

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Also no shock from her face or Kaido's after seeing Zoro slice the tip of the horn off of a skull sitting on an island Kaido is lifting up as he is fighting.
Meanwhile Kaido hallucinates Rocks behind Luffy after getting punched by a g3 attack.
He won't be scared like a MERO horn, he's making the island float and walk.
No wonder the ODA is holding KAIDO in this fight, one more wave of SNS attacks in the next chapter will be enough to make him even more angry.
for KAIDO, SNS at the moment is like that insect that saitama is trying to catch.

you guys can talk about dodge or not
but
for me ... Big Mom comment changing from "him" to "them" is important one

there was no way Big Mom ONLY show respect to Zoro and now rest of them and not things make more sense
She never suggested him to dodge any attack landed from Luffy or the others, but specifically from Zoro.

I actually mean throughout the so far drawn aftermath of this entire battle.

No, and it is impressive for Zoro to be able to wield it.
But Enma gives him a massive edge over using a random sword, and seems to give him a decent edge over even using Wado (as he has complete control of Wado yet still decides to use Enma here despite his lack of mastery and downsides that Enma has).
What's your point my guy? Zoro has always gotten swords, why is this any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.