rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She never suggested him to dodge any attack landed from Luffy or the others, but specifically from Zoro.

I actually mean throughout the so far aftermath of this entire battle.
again ... idgaf about that part ... what Zoro can do WITH ENMA is really impressive

but

the part that she acknowledge all of them and not just Zoro was a damage to Zoro's hype in 1002 ...
not that it made him look bad
but less far from others

He won't be scared like a MERO horn, he's making the island float and walk.
No wonder the ODA is holding KAIDO in this fight, one more wave of SNS attacks in the next chapter will be enough to make him even more angry.
for KAIDO, SNS at the moment is like that insect that saitama is trying to catch.

Yeah the fight hasn't even reached the CoC usage stage that these fights ramp up to ala Doffy and Katakuri (and by then the non CoC users will be sidelined as genetically plot irrelevant).

again ... idgaf about that part ... what Zoro can do WITH ENMA is really impressive

but

the part that she acknowledge all of them and not just Zoro was a damage to Zoro's hype in 1002 ...
not that it made him look bad
but less far from others
she still was scared of zoro s attack kaido was shivering also she warned kaido about zoro s attack meanwhile nothing when luffy kidd killer and law attacked

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Stephen Paul had his chance to put the word dodge in the viz translation how is this our fault ? Did he just forget the word dodge existed while translating ? He’s an offical translator for viz so what ever he put out in viz is what 99% people will see not his personal Twitter.
He didnt think people reading are retarded to not know its the same thing. His bad i suppose.

What's your point my guy? Zoro has always gotten swords, why is this any different.
Except in this case, the sword forces him to regulate haki as a massive disadvantage.
It has that downside but the upside of allowing him to unleash more haki out of it than he can normally unleash through a normal meito.
Think of it like his equivalent of G4 haki overusage.

Stephen Paul had his chance to put the word dodge in the viz translation how is this our fault ? Did he just forget the word dodge existed while translating ? He’s an offical translator for viz so what ever he put out in viz is what 99% people will see not his personal Twitter.
he probably expected people to understand what was meant by look out
maybe he expected too much from you IDK

It has that downside but the upside of allowing him to unleash more haki out of it than he can normally unleash through a normal meito.
Think of it like his equivalent of G4 haki overusage.
And? This boosts Zoro's prestige.
Ryuma was the better swordsman compared to Oden.
Yet no one says, nah bruh that was all Ryuma

Except when it comes to Oden and Kaido, and ZKK, fans like to go ballistic

Only the official counts and it's confirmed to equate to "Dodge" regardless of anything

Back to you

You don know Japanese better than Viz

Thas what you guys say...so either use Viz or don't quote me with tweets or personal translations
So why are you mad ? Because stephen didn't say the word "dodge" on the panel but only in his twitter ? Because Viz are professional and doing this job for a long time, so they can use any words they like as long it fits.

I am just saying to everyone here, you have a brain, internet, lots of professionals dictionaries and jlpt sites and even Japanese speakers to understand and tell you what's the meaning of each sentences. Go search by yourselves and make your own opinion if you want to know something. Just don't shit on people's works at least not in public.

Last edited:
as mentioned several times

Put the translation aside, it still means that BM warned Kaido about the danger of zoro's attack. That is the key point

And kaido did indeed dodge, else you better explain why would Oda even bother to draw a small cloud right next to kaido's mouth. Or are you implying Kaido was so terrified that he was immobilized by only seeing zoro preparing an attack? are you implying Kaido was relieved that Zoro missed, hence he made an expression of "fiuhhh, glad that attack didnt hit me". It seems they wank zoro more than we do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.