rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine a subwoofer and scythe sonic combo @rerere and i dont think that they best attack :steef:
Bro that would be dope
I secretly hope that Apoo will get up at some point, tame the remnant Numbers, sit on top of the Number 1 and start spamming attacks against everyone on his line of sight from long-range. Both Alliance members and Beast Pirates.
:steef:

Reading the chapter through the viz properly, you realize that Oda wanted to give due hype is to the enma, who keeps Oden's presence in her. Kaido was startled because he saw the presence of Oden, and Big Mom also realized that it was not an ordinary sword.

Big Mom says '' We underestimate them '', Zoro had no prominence here, he was obviously going to hurt Kaido just like all the other SN's hurt Kaido in this chapter. But Zoro had no superior portrait.
Whos using enma? Who that sword bellongs to now and who is using his own haki with it?

Would be one of the best moment a supernova have so far beside luffy i guess
That would be some progress even character wise, like "Fuck it, I snitched my allies and in turn I was used as a target for a deadly game. I'm going solo'
I would apreciate it cause as of now, even if I like him a lot as a character and fighter, he needs some remption for what he did to his Pirate Alliance. He's currently the dirtiest SN.
I'm waiting to be back in the Live Floor also to see if Apoo will be up already

Whos using enma? Who that sword bellongs to now and who is using his own haki with it?
It doesn't matter, Kaido and Big Mom are not talking about Zoro's power, but about Oden's presence in the sword, and this is not related to Zoro's real power.

If Big Mom and Kaido were frightened by Zoro's attack, then the argument that Hiryu Kaen is superior to other attacks would have credibility, but that is not what happened
Big Mom put all the attacks in that chapter on the same pedestal

It doesn't matter, Kaido and Big Mom are not talking about Zoro's power, but about Oden's presence in the sword, and this is not related to Zoro's real power.

If Big Mom and Kaido were frightened by Zoro's attack, then the argument that Hiryu Kaen is superior to other attacks would have credibility, but that is not what happened
Big Mom put all the attacks in that chapter on the same pedestal
Bruh lmfao now ur straight up lying

BM never was worried about any attack until Zoro attacked Kaido

They legit were scared

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Doubling down on how OP Enma is while denying the chance Zoro will/can kill Kaido, is so mendacious.

If Oda is giving him a deus ex machina weapon, what's stopping him from going the extra mile with it? It's not Zoro's power, right? Yet the possibility Zoro would even meet Kaido was denied right up until he actually did.

Tabhair dom shuaimhneas. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.