rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is not Zoro owning Enma. The issue is that Big Mom had a way worse reaction to Red Roc and Zoro fanboys saying she didn't warn Kaido of it.

She never warns Kaido of people. Only did it with Zoro because of Oden's presence in the sword. Luffy had no weapon to warn off. But clearly RR reaction was worse and it was Zoro's own fault for missing.
:akasalt:

Just watched his review he was salty as hell, really surprised how an intelligent guy like him can seriously say Enma is magical or question if the three swords style user would now suddenly abandon his fighting for the sake of just using Enma to fight Kaido. Hate and bitterness really does mess with people's logical reasoning

Last edited:
Just watched his review he was salty as hell, really surprised how an intelligent guy like him can seriously say Enma is magical or question if the three swords style user would now suddenly abandon his fighting to just using Enma to fight Kaido. Hate and bitterness really does mess with people's logical reasoning
The Zoro Effect

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yea to troll. But he’s a supporter for ZKK
Troll? According to him this chapter proved luffy is the only one who can deal dmg to kaido and that tweet he made where he removed zoro from the panels and only left enma attacking kaido don't seem like trolling to me
Post automatically merged:

"KAIDO LOOK OUT, BUT DON'T DODGE! JUST STARE AT THE ATTACK WITHOUT REACTING TO IT"

:laughmoji:
LOOK AT IT BUT DON'T MOVE JUST STAND THERE!:kaidowhat:

Troll? According to him this chapter proved luffy is the only one who can deal dmg to kaido and that tweet he made where he removed zoro from the panels and only left enma attacking kaido don't seem like trolling to me
Super trolling lol.
He puts respect on Zoro's name, I can't even say one good thing about Sanji.
He's a good guy

Status
Not open for further replies.