How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthquakes are a terribly dangerous double-edged sword that strike friends and foes alike, Whitebeard certainely had to be constantly careful when using his df.
I don't think WB has he's DF awakened. Not everybody can do that, is not about the power of the one who has the DF nor of how long you have you're DF. I think is more of the ''talent'' of the DF user, some have it and some don't.
Like in music or painting if you're not talented in this aspect you'll never reach the top no mater how good you are in other aspects.
At least that's my opinion.

Sendo is fun, but he's taking over the manga, so I started to fucking hate him... Volg is awesome too
Blame Morikawa for stalling this Ippo retirement shit for far too long. Teasing a return every fucking time.
And every fucking time making Ippo say that he will not come back to the ring, when we all know he will.
Sendo is probably gonna get destroyed by Martinez, sadly. Morikawa is likely planning to make this event the trigger for Ippo's comeback.

This is the first time ever where i Want Oda to off screen fights. Pls Oda Off screen most of the fights under the roof.
Off screen szn
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.