How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro needs Enma to hurt Kaido or be relevant

Other SN on the roof don't.

"Nuh muh but err hoo.. zoro GoAT"
Jo , just be patient.
Thriller Bark was so similar to Wano, were first Sanji had better feats against Oars, and at the end, Zoro did it better against Kuma because Sanji was Exhausted...
Now it'll be the opposite ...
If you keep slandering Zoro, people won't take you seriously :'(

Same for you @Chrono xD

Luffy used G4. He doesn't need to use KKG. KKG is too slow to charge, Kaido has long range attacks, and he would hit Luffy with Boro Breath before KKG. Debunked.

If title box mean nothing, I win again. If it means something I win again, nothing changes, I used it to beat you zoro extremists in your own silly game.

Zoro got stronger with learning sword techniques from Kinemon, mihawk's training wasn't enough.

Luffy is Zoro's GOD. Zoro is Luffy's b!tch, he would do anything for Luffy.

Zoro didn't use Asura against Kuma, either means it's not on a different level than Shishi Sonson, or it's as slow as shit, so he couldn't hit Kuma. So your Asura dreams got debunked.
1. Put he didn't use KKG so its shit. Kaido literally lets people hit him and is a giant ass Dragon. He welcomes attacks. You have no point.
2. Why do you keep saying if. I already told you they mean something. Tell me how you won if title cards mean something. Explain smh Can 🤦 @HA001 whats wrong with this guy?
3. Luffy got stronger by learning techniques from Hyo and Katakuri. Rayleigh wasn't enough lmao fact is Zoro was way stronger coming out of TS and is adding on now.
4. Luffy tried to Kill Zoro, yet Zoro still alive. I taught Luffy was his God? Lmao get bodied why a god need saving so much
5. Yea he used one of his faster attacks. Whats your point? Your debunking what exactly?

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah it's insane, but true. Without Enma, Zoro wouldn't be able to do shit. That is a fact. Oda gave his favorite boy a gift and it was Enma, so he could participate in this fight and be carried by Enma lmao.
:josad:
Attacked kaido twice... kaido only notices Enma
When the others attacked... kaido praises their efforts

Zoro the only one relevant because of a magic sword since he had no personal beef with kaido

Luffy, Kidd and Killer lost to Kaido...
Law ruined his plan

Zoro? Oda had to force him there by handing him Enma.

This is why the other SNs are hyped because they are skilled, they fought kaido before and elected how to counter his dura. Law had intels on kaido.

Zoro only there coz the sword allows him to be noticed by Kaido.

I know. But I'm stubborn and like to try lol

And hate is an understatement....people can call Zoro fans toxic, but Erkan is the prime example of toxic Zoro hate, feeding the problem. .
You lied about me using fake translation at OJ, and I proved you were lying about this since you couldn't prove shit.

You are in no position to talk about toxicity when you lie because of your desperation;

You got debunked and you have no answer for it, instead of admitting that WSS is about skill, you keep crying alongside with other zoro extremists. :whitepress:

If you can't understand the difference between Luffy and Zoro, yes you are an extremists because you are doing on purpose; acting like you don't understand.

Luffy literally used sword before, and he was terrible about it, he even got weaker.

Luffy has better physical stats and Haki than Zoro.

The only difference between Luffy and Zoro is sword skill. Sword skill is the reason why Zoro will be WSS.
Enjoy the post that you can't answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.