How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh: yes
That's the only thing you have as a feat/hype which is nothing coz the battle is about hurting our opponent.

Kinnemon has done more v kaido solo than Zoro
How can you miss a huge dragon?

Mr Top tier taken out by fodder lightning strike
Judge and SNs : named moves
Kinemon did more than everyone on the roof not named Luffy.

You Zoro haters refuse to see the bigger picture. Leave aside the debate on whether he missed or Kaido dodged. Why would Oda do that only for him? It’s obviously because it was about to inflict massive damage that would change the tone of the fight so he’s saving it for later.

Kidd is still a loser btw.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'd rather see more of base Kaido, because dragon Kaido is just tanking attacks and doing nothing. His hybrid form should be overpowered though, so I do expect it to be revealed in like 10 chapters or so.
Idk. I don't expect base Kaido to do much better than dragon Kaido. He has less attacks and Luffy's already able to dodge him without Law's help. I think it's time for Kaido to get serious. I'd rather see hybrid Kaido then 3 more chapters of Kaido being humiliated.

Idk. I don't expect base Kaido to do much better than dragon Kaido. He has less attacks and Luffy's already able to dodge him without Law's help. I think it's time for Kaido to get serious. I'd rather see hybrid Kaido then 3 more chapters of Kaido being humiliated.
Well, if he does use his hybrid form, then it's the end for Luffy and the rest for the time being. Also, BM must have some kind of upgrade too. Whatever it is.

Kinemon did more than everyone on the roof not named Luffy.

You Zoro haters refuse to see the bigger picture. Leave aside the debate on whether he missed or Kaido dodged. Why would Oda do that only for him? It’s obviously because it was about to inflict massive damage that would change the tone of the fight so he’s saving it for later.

Kidd is still a loser btw.
Kidd has always been a loser. He's like a soap bubble. A lot of noise, but actually shit. In previous chapters, he showed his strongest attacks - and the funny thing is that he has such a large robot for the first time in his life (words to Killer in the castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.