How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
King > Shiryu >> Katakuri > Ben Beckham > Marco ~ Zoro as far as appearance is concerned.
That's a cool idea for a spoiler thread poll. Best character design out of YC1s.

Can u create it, but please leave Zoro out of it cause it won't be fair lol And please no troll options :seriously:

:seriously: ok, chill
I don't want your explaination side of it, I want the author explaination, specially cursed swords... whatever you come up with is not necessarily what's on Oda's mind...

and if you're out here to say "cursed swords" or "Oden's aura is still in the sword" or some other shit shouldn't be explained by the author and you're out here wanting freaking databook to explain it, I'm done
Let me guess you really like HXH ? :noo:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Let me guess you really like HXH ? :noo:
I remember a blank panel in one of the latest HxH arcs, I thought it was weird when I first read it. Then Togashi posted in the author comments "Oh Sorry that was a mistake, the chararacter was supposed to have internal thoughts explaining his ability but it never got printed" I was like yeah of course it was :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Kinda miss dat spam tho :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.