How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADDITIONAL SPOILER TRANSLATED(by the Saudi provider)

“In a few words, though there’s no certainty on this, I’ll just mention it.

Something strange/huge happens in this chapter. Something about it’s ending will make you yearn to see Chapter 1004”

That’s what he said.
If aint Apoo doing subwoofer or carrot breaking her sulong form limits it between king or kizaru light showing up

HxH isn't really about the destination. So I wouldn't say it a manga that has a specific purpose. Just Togashi experimenting with his own side quests. But I know many fans feel the same way as you post Ging meeting.
The overall awkward nature of the meeting was on purpose. We spent a long time imagining Ging to be this badass untill we found out he's a socially awkward asshole

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Gon meeting with Ging was pretty much handed to him. If the series ended like that it would be trash.
I don't think it would've been a bad spot to end. Or a bad spot to continue. Honestly, HxH is just about the journey. I think Gon earned his meeting with Ging, even if it was unconventional.
What would you guys want to happen to be another 10/10 chapter for y’all?
Ulti smashing me in the head :blush:

Something strange/huge happens in this chapter. Something about it’s ending will make you yearn to see Chapter 1004”

That’s what he said.

Predictions on this

Zoro starts turning into ashura like a monster

Kidd is gonna start transforming into something big or maybe he finally takes the big sword

Aokiji arrives in wano

Mad monk jumps out of the sky to join the battle against the yonko

Orochi is alive

Oden is revealed to be alive and a prisoner in wano

All my predictions

I can’t see kaido going hybrid yet

HxH is more like Game of Thrones then an MC obssesed story like One Piece
Or rather game of babies a author obssesed to explain the obvious
I guess when he is low on money he will realease again 10 chapter ( a volume) and there he explains the nen again and why human move
next time when kuparika blocks an attack Togashi is explaining why he blocked and how he blocked he will explain how his brain sensed an signal that flow through the nerves and made his both hands move to protect the face thats complex for you but not for us

as Kaido said a lil childs play

That’s what he said.
The rest of the Big Mom pirates arriving.
The RA arriving.
Germa or some of the SH allies arriving.

But surely, it will not be related to any power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.