Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooftop fight was okay this chapter. Glad to see the back of Dragon Kaido, who has mostly just been a great big sandbag that occasionally fights back. Real challenge for them starts now.

Well, CP-0 being there waiting for the pirates to defeat each other should give us the plotline for the rest of the Strawhats- once they finish their fights, they can deal with whatever nefarious plot CP-0 can come up with. Big step forward for the idea that WW has some World Gov connections. Expect the Shogi board imagery to continue throughout the fights, Oda can use that hype both sides- “situation is desperate, King has taken out one of the few pieces on the ally side! Sanji takes out 1000 men and a piece off the board, remember when that was brought up in Zou!” We’ll almost certainly at the end be down to one white piece surronded by black ones, before something turns the tides.

Most interesting thing about the page with the Strawhats and co is that Usopp is back and ready for battle, and Yamato has either been found, or is leaving Momo to fight since he should be safe in the storeroom.

I’d think, since Hybrid Kaido was only left in shadow, we aren’t going to see it fully until all the other hybrids in his crew have been seen. Which probably means that’s it for the rooftop and it’ll be focused down below for now, hence CP-0 bringing up the fights against the executives. That could lead to the ten minutes being mostly off-panelled while all the other fights are setup. Oda giving us near enough four complete chapters on the roof was a major miracle in of itself. Then again, he could pull the rug under us and go straight back for yet another rooftop chapter to finish the volume, with hybrid Kaido being shown straight away.

Am I the only one who feels that Kid has been ridiculing since the fight has started?
Wow didn't except that CO0 was there, they will make their move at some point..I'm sure.
I think that Orochi is not death for sure now...Oda showed us a head..but he has Hydra powers....I think the 9 samurais (Kin',Ashura...will face him), however, it'll be a fast battle they are too strong, or it could be a match for Momonosuke.
The heart's pirate, of course, had the help of Law, I eager to see Bepo Sulong form...he must be very powerful.

Is Sanji still escaping from the women? ahahaah

A little theory...on the roof there're 3 doors, 1 of them still entire. The remains 2, I think were crashed by Kid and Luffy ... so someone else is coming

About Zoro's case, I don't think that Enma has the ability to store Haki or anything, and the thing about Zoro/scabbards using Oden's Ryou is a metaphorical expression rather than it being literal, Enma is just like G4th it absorbs a lot of Haki and unleashes it at once, so basically when Zoro channels his Haki through Enma his Haki is similar to Oden's that's it. In my opinion Zoro's haki grows powerful to the point where he can bring out that same amount of AP without Haki as time goes by

Kin'emon and Kiku are YC level? Maybe YC6-7.
You just need Ryuo, a hax fruit, a hax blade or some other bizarre internal damage ability.
Whoever can scratch Kaido has got enough AP to do better against G4 Luffy even, this is meant to be the Universal rule.

So if a character is that good offensively, it will be hard for aforementioned to stand below YC3 level complexively. Depending on the other stats of course. Yet premises wise...

Tbf while he hasn’t gotten much shine in this fight, Kidd honestly has not done that bad. Plus he’s facing a yonko not commanders. But you’re right honestly, he’s not living up to my expectations so far. I still believe that will change though. You can’t deny that at the moment Oda is doing Sanji kind of dirty. Luffy and Zoro are up on the roof damaging Kaido while Sanji is bleeding and running from Black Maria and some fodder. Obviously that will change, but that’s the current situation.
What’s does Sanji have to do with Luffy and Zoro? Luffy and Zoro are portrayed stronger than Sanji. Eustass Kidd is the one who’s portrayed as rival to Luffy. And Luffys subordinate is showing him up.

Admiral fanboys next chapter or the chapter where hybrid Kaido fucks the SNs up: :josad::lusalty::noo::feelscryingman:
Why would that be? I really hope hybrid Kaido gets him at least to low Admiral level cause so far he has been really underwhelming.

Advanced haki tag team attack from Marco and Vista was nothing more than a nuisance to Akainu.
Advanced haki attack from Oden scarred Kaido for life... physically and mentally.

Whoever can scratch Kaido has got enough AP to do better against G4 Luffy even, this is meant to be the Universal rule.

So if a character is that good offensively, it will be hard for aforementioned to stand below YC3 level complexively. Depending on the other stats of course. Yet premises wise...
Better in terms of damaging Kaido whose scales are a hard counter to certain types of damage...

Not better against fighting other strong opponents who have other strengths and weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.