rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's wrong for reasons explained 100 times already and literally explained in the manga itself. If you're bringing it up in the year of our lord 2021 you're either a troll, a liar, or a moron. Pick the one that applies to you <3
Excuse it however you like it fact is franky's attacks have more power than sanji's

insults are not an argument quite the opposite they show you lack one
Where's the insult?

You're arguing that a door made specially to deflect against Sanji's fighting style proves that Franky is stronger? You may as be arguing that Ussop > Enel because he blocked a bazooka (using an impact dial) from Luffy while Enel was in pain. I mean, you can literally prove Sanji > Doflamingo with that logic. Sanji kicked Luffy and broke his teeth. Doflamingo punched Luffy and did nothing. Shall we go on? Sanji > Katakuri too. I mean Sanji knocked Luffy out but Katakuri's didn't.

Context schmontext. After all, it's all excuses right?

The only way you can make an argument is if you're so stupid you fail to understand context that is spelled it to you "Oh wow that door is made to absorb all blunt force, ah I see it was melted", or you're a dishonest liar and are pretending you don't understand, or you're a troll who doesn't care. Pick whichever one applies to you and stfu.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Where's the insult?

You're arguing that a door made specially to deflect against Sanji's fighting style proves that Franky is stronger? You may as be arguing that Ussop > Enel because he blocked a bazooka (using an impact dial) from Luffy while Enel was in pain. I mean, you can literally prove Sanji > Doflamingo with that logic. Sanji kicked Luffy and broke his teeth. Doflamingo punched Luffy and did nothing. Shall we go on? Sanji > Katakuri too. I mean Sanji knocked Luffy out but Katakuri's didn't.

Context schmontext. After all, it's all excuses right?

The only way you can make an argument is if you're so stupid you fail to understand context that is spelled it to you "Oh wow that door is made to absorb all blunt force, ah I see it was melted", or you're a dishonest liar and are pretending you don't understand, or you're a troll who doesn't care. Pick whichever one applies to you and stfu.
So calling people an idiot is not an insult? And every metal door is there to stop physical attacks hence why sanji fans need to lie and pretend that the door is made of the same material that the wall in marineford was,even though that was never stated in the manga.
And luffy just sat there and let sanji beat him without any kind of defense while he was clearly using haki against doffy. So try again.

So calling people an idiot is not an insult? And every metal door is there to stop physical attacks hence why sanji fans need to lie and pretend that the door is made of the same material that the wall in marineford was,even though that was never stated in the manga.
And luffy just sat there and let sanji beat him without any kind of defense while he was clearly using haki against doffy. So try again.
As for the the doffy thing, Excuses excuses, amirite? Go read the chapter, he ate it with his face. Again, another lie. Or stupidity. I don't care. Pick whatever applies to you.

We know Sanji can kick through Metal because he kicked through a Pacifista. So stop the cap.

Chapter 658: This door was built to absorb all shocks.

That's the quote. Not this is a metal door. It's never stated to be a metal door. So you're lying again or you're an idiot, that's all. And this is why I didn't want to argue with you. You're saying nonsense.

Later when Reddit says this place is full of special needs they'll be complaining 🤫

Last edited:
As for the the doffy thing, Excuses excuses, amirite? Go read the chapter, he ate it with his face. Again, another lie. Or stupidity. I don't care. Pick whatever applies to you.

We know Sanji can kick through Metal because he kicked through a Pacifista. So stop the cap.

That's the quote. Not this is a metal door. It's never stated to be a metal door. So you're lying again or you're an idiot, that's all. And this is why I didn't want to argue with you. You're saying nonsense.

Later when Reddit says this place is full of special needs they'll be complaining 🤫
Reddit is absolute garbage

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Wow you ignored almost everything:suresure::suresure:

Sanji'll probably go after the Scabbards once he's freed by Robin. Perhaps Queen will be sent to hunt down the Scabbards since King is occupied (maybe King will make an opening for him to go after them). If Hiyori is the silhouette, it increases the chances of Sanji vs Queen, in my opinion, since Queen will likely go after her (not necessarily to harm her since he liked her) whilst Sanji will be there to protect her.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji'll probably go after the Scabbards once he's freed by Robin. Perhaps Queen will be sent to hunt down the Scabbards since King is occupied (maybe King will make an opening for him to go after them). If Hiyori is the silhouette, it increases the chances of Sanji vs Queen, in my opinion, since Queen will likely go after her (not necessarily to harm her since he liked her) whilst Sanji will be there to protect her.
Won't queen be nerfed after fighting marco?

Status
Not open for further replies.