Status
Not open for further replies.
He will tag team Queen with Drake. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

That would be too much for the Sanji fans , have mercy :josad: If Oda does that I can’t imagine what will happen
I mean, Page One's not weak or anything, we saw he's actually pretty fucking strong in that hybrid form his. If Oda finished their fight and had Sanji go up against a commander afterwards that would be dope tbh.

I mean, Page One's not weak or anything, we saw he's actually pretty fucking strong in that hybrid form his. If Oda finished their fight and had Sanji go up against a commander afterwards that would be dope tbh.
I also think that Page One would be a good opponent and I want to see a full fight between them. Page One is also one of my favourite characters. I just think that the Sanji fandom would be really pissed when this fight happens.

Honestly I feel that since chapter 1000 I'm reading the same thing over and over again. Necessary action? Yes
Good panels and pleasing to the eye? Yes
But I feel that since 2020 the story doesn't advance, the only thing different was hybrid Kaido.
Maybe to many breaks and to many action chapters left me saturated and bored so this change of environment for me is perfect, I feel that everything under the dome is 10000% more interesting than on the roof so I'm happy

Honestly I feel that since chapter 1000 I'm reading the same thing over and over again. Necessary action? Yes
But I feel that since 2020 the story doesn't advance, the only thing different was hybrid Kaido.
Maybe to many breaks and to many action chapters left me saturated and bored so this change of environment for me is perfect, I feel that everything under the dome is 10000% more interesting than on the roof so I'm happy
Me too. But not that it's boring. But more like fight chapter with only one scene/ focus with no emotional load is felt like short chapter for me

I also think that Page One would be a good opponent and I want to see a full fight between them. Page One is also one of my favourite characters. I just think that the Sanji fandom would be really pissed when this fight happens.
Also Keep in mind these people Oda is matching up with the strawhats are strong enough to keep them busy for the remainder of the raid. Ulti and Sasaki can keep Franky, Usopp and Nami busy for the rest of the arc, I dont think Page One can keep the Raid Suit version of Sanji busy for the remainder of the raid. Thats something only King, Queen, & maybe Jack could do. Hell I might even say only King, cause Queen didn't even see sanji when he was saving momonuske.

no dawg. story people had it share in past arcs.

as much as I dont really agree with most of then, fight people had been wanting to have this ever since wano begin.

they earned it for being patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.