Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Keep in mind these people Oda is matching up with the strawhats are strong enough to keep them busy for the remainder of the raid. Ulti and Sasaki can keep Franky, Usopp and Nami busy for the rest of the arc, I dont think Page One can keep the Raid Suit version of Sanji busy for the remainder of the raid. Thats something only King, Queen, & maybe Jack could do. Hell I might even say only King, cause Queen didn't even see sanji when he was saving momonuske.
I would believe RS Sanji vs King but I just can’t. RS Sanji seems to be a 3rd Commander level character until now , before that he was high veteran level like Daifuku and Oven. There is also this connection between Queen and Judge. Oda isn’t the type of guy to drop something like that without a meaning behind it. Queen as a 2nd Commander would be the next step Sanji has to overcome. This is just my guess and seems the most believable to me

If thats the case Oda can suit the manga how stupid is this I didnt like this ability from the start
Damn right, if thats the case..
Unless there is a tragedy
Post automatically merged:

If I remember correctly beasts pirates have over 500 successful smile users. If Tama were to convert all 500 the numbers are still stacked against us.
Yes, thats why Oda showed CP 0 mentioning the executive.
Because gifters or even shinuchi/headliners > pleasure & waiters

Confirmed Spoilers
Thanks to Korean Leaks and Redon

- Chapter 1.004 : "Kibi Dango".
- The chapter begins with the Shinuchi Speed.
- Tama has traveled to Onigashima on Speed's ship.
- It seems that the Shinuchi and the Gifters are eating dangos to become allies.
- Franky VS Sasaki.
- Nami uses the "Thunderlance Tempo" against Ulti.
- Usopp shoots dangos at enemies.
- Black Maria tells Sanji something about Nico Robin (what we see in the picture).
- Bao Huang finds the Red Scabbards with his ability.
- King orders Black Maria to end someone's life.
- It seems that in the area where the Red Scabbards are there are not only 9 people, there are 10 according to Bao Huang.
- That 10th person is helping them.
Kibi dango for kaido pleaseeee
Let him become slave for wano country :neesama:
Who is the 10th person?
Is it Whoswho? He is cp0 agent after all.
Or is it black stealth? :sanmoji:
I dont think so he still with the black widow. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Make 1 when tama throw it to kaido please :neesama:

I would believe RS Sanji vs King but I just can’t. RS Sanji seems to be a 3rd Commander level character until now , before that he was high veteran level like Daifuku and Oven. There is also this connection between Queen and Judge. Oda isn’t the type of guy to drop something like that without a meaning behind it. Queen as a 2nd Commander would be the next step Sanji has to overcome. This is just my guess and seems the most believable to me
But Also there's the fact that the Raid Suit is Fire Proof. And King's name is King the wildfire/conflagration. Idk I just think the abilities of the powerups Oda gave to the strawhats is gonna relate to who they face. Like how Enma related to Kaido's durability and Zoro's role turned out to be in the Kaido fight.

But Also there's the fact that the Raid Suit is Fire Proof. And King's name is King the wildfire/conflagration. Idk I just think the abilities of the powerups Oda gave to the strawhats is gonna relate to who they face. Like how Enma related to Kaido's durability and Zoro's role turned out to be in the Kaido fight.
This is a fair point but I will still stay with Sanji vs Queen for now. Let’s see what will happen :catsure:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i want Sanji vs Queen happen for the sake of more history/story about Germa.
and maybe Sora related to Queen somehow, maybe he is the one making the drug or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.