Status
Not open for further replies.
But Also there's the fact that the Raid Suit is Fire Proof. And King's name is King the wildfire/conflagration. Idk I just think the abilities of the powerups Oda gave to the strawhats is gonna relate to who they face. Like how Enma related to Kaido's durability and Zoro's role turned out to be in the Kaido fight.
Where does Queen and his relation ship wot Judge come in?

Because you know that is gonna be a plot point right?

I'm certain Oda is doing this on purpose. The popularity poll started on January, right after chapter 1000 dropped.
Since then, any single chapter was about the rooftop and they were not just completely focused on those 5 characters, 1000-1003 were the chapter in which Zoro and co had to look impressive.
When presumably Kaido would have destroyed them, Oda changed the focus on what the other strawhats were doing.
Precisely on Sanji dealing with women so basically being useless until he frees himself or gets freed.
Now there is a break, so 1004 is the last chapter before the poll ends.

Great job Oda, you did it again :blush:
Or maybe Zoro is simply more popular and you need to just deal with it instead of making constant excuses

Yes BM would bring up that she captured him. And then King will say to her to kill him.

If Sanji survives that then, thats twice King wanted Sanji dead and it never happened. Either way we dont really know what theyre discussing, but its no suprise that King is the one talking to Sanji's Captor and not Queen.

Sanji vs King will begin in a few chaps.
Yh queen and sanji had no interaction at all, queen only mention his judge son that's it but with king its different sanji paying him bk for that attack

Where does Queen and his relation ship wot Judge come in?

Because you know that is gonna be a plot point right?
Maybe we need to see more of Queens abilities, Cause I just dont see how the Invisibility, Accelerators, Fire proof suit and armor relates to Queen. Also Oda could have set up King vs Marco by now, but King still doesn't have a matchup.

First spoiler: King say something Black Maria

Sanji Hypeee.

Second Spoiler: King order Black Maria someone's life end

SANJI HYPEEEEE

Third Spoiler: King Order Black Maria 9RS life end

Uhhh, Never Mind King, Sanji hurt Kaido.

This is a tragedy my mate.:suresure::milaugh:
people are starved
idk how the first translation was supposed to tie in a king sanji matchup anyway

guess candies reached too far again

Status
Not open for further replies.