Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, Franky is really fucking strong and he should be.

But there's no way Jinbei = Franky, that is too much wanking even for me.
Even if they beat similar opponents, how they deal with them and with what difficulty is key. Maybe Sasaki will be more impressive than Who's Who,we'll see. Jimbei still has feats from earlier too.

Fuck, she better be!! For how Oda thoroughly wasted her in the flashback (giving her no agency other than popping out Oden’s kids and making him look better when he danced naked in the street), this would be the best form of justice for a super intriguing character.
I want it to be Toki so badly, but I definitely think it's going to be Hiyori which is so underwhelming. I'd rather have Tengu or someone else except for her playing the usual cheerleading role or being taken as a hostage.:whitepress:

I can only see her fighting Orochi if he gets revived or something.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I want it to be Toki so badly, but I definitely think it's going to be Hiyori which is so underwhelming. I'd rather have Tengu or someone else except for her playing the usual cheerleading role or being taken as a hostage.:whitepress:

I can only see her fighting Orochi if he gets revived or something.
Definitely think Hiyori is more likely, but if we’re gonna yank a worthless prick like Orochi back from the jaws of oblivion, that further highlights how badly Oda has treated Toki :pepemy:

I

Indigo

Nothing personal, that’s my go-to response when someone says dumb shit like “Franky has no chance of joining Jinbe in terms of power”...what have either of them done that makes you think the gulf is that wide??
Franky has NO HAKI.

Jinbei has blocked Big Mom with his bare hands, throwed her off the boat with Vagabond Drill, did a fucking Judo move with her ass during the start of the invasion.

Jinbei was able to fight in marineford protecting him form Akainu two times, tanking a hit right in the fucking back that went through him and not getting really fucked up.

Luffy zoro sanji will always be the top 3 with significant gap between the rest of the crew no matter who joins

jinbe is gonna look a lot less impressive from now on that’s what always happened
Jinbe was below Sanji the moment they both fought Wada, and Jinbe used his strongest attack and Sanji used a casual HM kick and was the one who defeated him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Franky has NO HAKI.

Jinbei has blocked Big Mom with his bare hands, throwed her off the boat with Vagabond Drill, did a fucking Judo move with her ass during the start of the invasion.

Jinbei was able to fight in marineford protecting him form Akainu two times, tanking a hit right in the fucking back that went through him and not getting really fucked up.
And yet, without Haki, Franky has toppled government assassins and multiple members of a Shichibukai’s crew, on top of frying a fish man with a laser, delivering powerful blows to an ancient giant ogre, and oh yeah, RAMMING A YONKO’S FACE WITH A MOTORCYCLE. I’m not gonna trash Jinbe, but I damn sure won’t allow you to slander Franky either.

You realize people don’t just stand there and get hit right? Like I never understood why people act like someone is gonna stand there and get hit
You realize people don't just stand when they attack all the time, right?
Flying Slashes can be dodged but Close Attack, it will be Zoro's Speed & Technique & Power vs King's
It's obvious who is Superior

I

Indigo

Jinbe was below Sanji the moment they both fought Wada, and Jinbe used his strongest attack and Sanji used a casual HM kick and was the one who defeated him.
What about Sanji having to need help from Luffy to block an attack from Big Mom? but Jinbei does it alone with his bare hands?

Jinbei is just a Fourth Robin(Franky being the second, Brook being the third)

Someone who appeared on the same level as The Monster Trio but arguably fell behind them. Robin looked stronger than Sanji at one point as well

@Kishido was right
I am but I don't give a fuck anymore. Let people die or live stupid.

The next one is Yamato because she knocked out Ulti blindsided... Cool.

And I love her btw

Status
Not open for further replies.