Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasaki looks like hot trash this chapter lol

but am surprised their fight was interrupted by Nami and Ulti, are the fights not happening yet? or there will be no fights, just a beat down to the SHs

the smile user so far are the most retarded plotline Oda has ever done, these idiots were an important part of PH and DR arc, stopping the smile fruits was supposed to be a big deal , but it doesn't seem like it at all

there have to be a twist or something, maybe there's another level when they become full monsters or some shit, because this ain't it Oda lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Funny how the game changed it went from franky is too weak to beat sasaki to sasaki needs to be saved from franky 😭😭
You know how things work with Oda : Franky and Sasaki are more or less even --> Franky seemingly doing good --> Sasaki saying "ha ha ha I will show you my true power" then turning hybrid --> Sasaki gaining the upper hand, no hope for the good Franky --> Franky having a PU or showing something new and beating Sasaki

God I'm sad Page 1 is still following them. Hopefully it eventually leads to Chopper so he can partake in something lol. Ulti/P1 are pretty physical fighters so its only fair 1 of then gets a decent physical matchup
Chopper vs Numbers will happen. Oda is waiting to reveal the last 5 for a reason.

This chapter all but confirms the following imo:

Franky will beat Sasaki. He will need to unlock Haki or show off some new technology to beat his hybrid.

Robin vs Black Maria is happening, and it will be JUST Robin, no Brook. Wouldn’t make sense to hype up Robin vs Maria so much this chapter and even say “don’t underestimate Robin” just to make her receive help from Brook in order to win.

Nami and Usopp will beat Ulti and P1, but they will obviously need to get a powerup. Usopp should unlock CoA imo, and Nami is obviously getting Zeus back later after the setup in this chapter. I just hope that she can get Prometheus too

See, if that idiot pizza had just said this shit, I wouldn’t have had to show everyone what a dickhead he is. I don’t wanna act like Franky can beat any opponent regardless of power, but yeah, Jinbe and Yamato are both ahead of him in the hierarchy. He can still take care of higher level executives in any crew, including a Yonko’s, without being as strong as they are.
At this point it's fair to say he's probably the strongest character who can't use Haki so far. It's definitely a ceiling but to take on a top five Yonko subordinate despite that is insane.

I

Indigo

if that idiot pizza had just said this shit, I wouldn’t have had to show everyone what a dickhead he is.
Guys, i've been exposed. I'm a dickhead that can insult people without even talking about people at all. I can insult this person so much without even talking about him, that he goes around calling me dickhead, shit skull, idiot and the list goes on.

Great dude! Just wanted to share.

Sasaki looks like hot trash this chapter lol

but am surprised their fight was interrupted by Nami and Ulti, are the fights not happening yet? or there will be no fights, just a beat down to the SHs

the smile user so far are the most retarded plotline Oda has ever done, these idiots were an important part of PH and DR arc, stopping the smile fruits was supposed to be a big deal , but it doesn't seem like it at all

there have to be a twist or something, maybe there's another level when they become full monsters or some shit, because this ain't it Oda lol
How Sasaki looks bad when the hit he received was when he was Not even paying attention?

And he didnt even used his sword yet or went hibryd...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Guys, i've been exposed. I'm a dickhead that can insult people without even talking about people at all. I can insult this person so much without even talking about him, that he goes around calling me dickhead, shit skull, idiot and the list goes on.

Great dude! Just wanted to share.
So you don’t wanna talk TO me, but you wanna keep talking ABOUT me?? I’m flattered, truly, but you oughta just take a break and cuddle your Jinbe body pillow for a while...I’m definitely spooning my Franky plush right now :catlewd::catlewd::catlewd:

Status
Not open for further replies.