Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine Yasopp or Roux, or Zoro caught in his current position? Damn. I feel bad for y'all
Yes. This is One piece any character aside from Akainu and Imu can be made to have a goofy weakness, do you remember Big Mom getting run over, rolled, amnesia, having her ship kicked off twice etc.

the smile user so far are the most retarded plotline Oda has ever done, these idiots were an important part of PH and DR arc, stopping the smile fruits was supposed to be a big deal , but it doesn't seem like it at all

there have to be a twist or something, maybe there's another level when they become full monsters or some shit, because this ain't it Oda lol
They are Kaido's foot soldiers, having 500 "devil fruit" users as fodder is a big deal.
He is trying to fight the marines not Luffy+Law+Kidd+Samurai, for that he needs a bigger army, Luffy stopped this from happening, 1/10th of the people who take SMILE become gifters, and there are what like 25000 waiters in Kaido's army?

Basic story telling tells u that each straw hat below the roof will be the underdog in their respective fights. Sasaki will start to dominate Franky shortly, after which he gets a PU or uses one he prepared before coming to Onigashima.

Nami and Usopp already got clapped and i think Brook will finish Who's Who after Jinbe gets to know his identity.

Basic story telling tells u that each straw hat below the roof will be the underdog in their respective fights. Sasaki will start to dominate Franky shortly, after which he gets a PU or uses one he prepared before coming to Onigashima.

Nami and Usopp already got clapped and i think Brook will finish Who's Who after Jinbe gets to know his identity.
Brook needs to fight Perospero to get revenge for Pedro, I don't want Carrot doing it lol.

Sasaki looks like hot trash this chapter lol

but am surprised their fight was interrupted by Nami and Ulti, are the fights not happening yet? or there will be no fights, just a beat down to the SHs

the smile user so far are the most retarded plotline Oda has ever done, these idiots were an important part of PH and DR arc, stopping the smile fruits was supposed to be a big deal , but it doesn't seem like it at all

there have to be a twist or something, maybe there's another level when they become full monsters or some shit, because this ain't it Oda lol
Sasaki doesn't look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.