Status
Not open for further replies.
Not cutting naked men is part of the bushido code,unlike sanji zoro has true chivalry the real one which was about man respecting even their opponents so try again
So respecting and protecting women isn’t chivalry? It’s fake? Man 2021 is full of new made up definitions i’ve never heard of....

Maybe the reason Zoro didn’t cut them could very well be because he likes naked men....it’s that simple

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So respecting and protecting women isn’t chivalry? It’s fake? Man 2021 is full of new made up definitions i’ve never heard of....

Maybe the reason Zoro didn’t cut them could very well be because he likes naked men....it’s that simple
Respecting? Does he respect them to see them as worthy opponents? Oh wait....

Mods must’ve logged off after seeing this thread lmao
Post automatically merged:

I really wish you guys to stop embarrassing us :josad: in front of R/OnePiece:josad:They are the best One Piece discussion site I believe and I ask to please if you could just stop with all the kibi dango and sanjino jokes guys
Thats hilarious though

That isnt in battlefield . Respecting and protecting to somthing which can harm your teammates is nowhere near chivalry. If he cant fight women , should return to place which zeff stays

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I really wish you guys to stop embarrassing us :josad: in front of R/OnePiece:josad:They are the best One Piece discussion site I believe and I ask to please if you could just stop with all the kibi dango and sanjino jokes guys
They're just jealous cuz they can't call someone a poopyhead without getting banned

Even funnier they think Reddit is the best forum for OP lol

Reddit One Piece LOLOLOLOLOL

Talk about actual clowns.
Post automatically merged:

They're just jealous cuz they can't call someone a poopyhead without getting banned
The also must read the selective comments and act like SvZ doesnt exist in the reddit threads lol

Even funnier they think Reddit is the best forum for OP lol

Reddit One Piece LOLOLOLOLOL

Talk about actual clowns.
Truly, they like to hail themselves as the angelic part of the OP community over Twitter, WG, Youtube, but they are actually the most toxic in my opinion. And the way they shit on Luffy last chapter, they have some nerve forsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.