Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I told y'all that this arc will take most of 2021 away.

I think however that Oda is simply avoiding to portray the rooftop fight without portraying the lower quarters fights as well, he doesn't want to make the rooftop fight finish before the story advances in the lower quarters or else it would look chronologically messed up so he chose to focus on one and then the other in an alternate fashion.....

We will get to the rooftop fight again, when the lower quarters will have gone further.

Having Hiyori there wouldn't make sense since she promised to only meet Momo & the scabbards after the battle. I'm not even trying to think about Toki since I would be disappointed if it doesn't turn out to be her lol.

Tenguyama makes the most sense as he wouldn't let Tama go alone to Onigashima and he would also carry the Nidai Kitetsu along with him. The speculation of him being Sukiyaki could play out here interestingly too.
Kinda hope the following happens:

- Kaido wrecks the SN on the roof
- Zoro loses Sandai (it breaks)
- Zoro learns of his lineage from Tengu, who gifts him Nidai. Tengu recalls something that has him remember about Shimotsuki and Zoro

I think that could play out pretty well, especially if Oda is forcing Zoro to get stronger before fighting Kaido or encountering King or something (if Kaido knocks everyone off the roof or just wins)

None of those clowns were Luffy’s inspiration. That was clearly shanks and literally in chapter 1 Shanks tells him kids shouldn’t be pirates
He tells him he doesn't want Luffy because he can't swim. Him being young barely matters since shanks' crew says c'mon boss let's take him along. the main reason Shanks doesn't want him is because he's an anchor.

That never stopped Luffy from getting crewmates who can't swim like chopper and robin

Tama did not only feed Speed, but also all the Headliners and Gifters that they could find in and around the Udon prison. They have all come with her on Speed's ship and are helping to feed more of the Beast Pirates and convert them
>Usopp is supporting them by shooting his share of dumplings on the enemies farther away while fighting Ulti and Page 1.
>Black Maria heavily injures Sanji and tells him to ask Nico Robin to save him, so she will fall into BM's trap.
>King orders Black Maria to stop playing around and kill Sanji. She is about to do it, but then...

Status
Not open for further replies.