Status
Not open for further replies.
She didnt tank anything from Luffy. Iys her who attacked Luffy with a headbutt and then Luffy tanked it. Then Luffy speed blitzed her and threw her with just regular strength.

Thats it. Thats all that happened. Luffy mever even punched her once. He just caught her shoulders and tossed her away.
Does she scale to Page One who could take G3 to the chin without a dislocated jaw ? :kizabat:

I think it is possible that the silhoutte is of Kanjuro too... I think we still don't know what exactly he looks like. The one which we know of could easily be just another front.

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure:On the other side you have Dudes saying franky > base sanji

Base sanji was schooling a flyer without using DJ or named moves
Base sanji was matching BM vets

Franky needs his shogun form to handle a flyer in zoan mode

Then you have people saying Nami Thunder clap ~ Yamato TB

You mean Nami with a bunch of people helping her couldve managed to hit Vergo? Maybe

Does Vergo have low durability? I dont know. He got one shot by law. Who knows whats uo with his durability
He tanked Law's counter shock that had Big Mom screaming. Is that stronger or weaker than Nami's attack ? :kizabat:

Did it take you that long to notice?

This is the same Manga where Chopper could out of nowhere tank the same Oars Gattling that crushed the bones of The Zombie Generals despite being overpowered by one in the same arc
I'm just keep telling for myself to wait arc ending...and only then drop this shit once and for all. But it's harder to read each chapter...I mean if Oda put a bit effort in this chapter than it could be different attack from Nami, new attack which could make sence...while now it's nonscence. It's stupid garbage writing...

Nah, she had him pinned down and without G4 he did not have the strength to free himself :zosleepy:
Okay and she qas gonna hit him with something he percieved as dangerous. Still this has nothing to do with her durability. Whether its her qttack power or physical strength, still doesnt matter when talking aboit durability

Vergo didn't tank it... he was bleeding and unconscious.
BM screamed but was okay with no damage
Nah he was perfectly conscious, he gave him the "too bad" speech as soon as the technique ended.

He did bleed, but it was even less blood than when Sanji DJ kicked him first after looking at those panels :milaugh:

You mean Nami with a bunch of people helping her couldve managed to hit Vergo? Maybe

Does Vergo have low durability? I dont know. He got one shot by law. Who knows whats uo with his durability
Fact is that this is single attack, and Ulti lose her ground...so Vergo will be damaged even more, don't forget Ulti in base=Luffy in base>P1>Vergo

Status
Not open for further replies.