Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My prediction was Marco was going to heal Scabbards so they can fight Tobi Roppo. (If Jack comes back so should they) It'd make no sense for hybrid swordsman Sasaki fighting against Franky. Fighting styles don't match up. His Zooan makes sense because of his "armour" theme.

Though Black Maria vs. Robin is very possible.
Fighting styles regularly don't matchup.
  • Sanji & Jimbe's fighting style didn't matchup with Wadatsumi.
  • Zoro's fighting style didn't match up with Monet's
  • Zoro's fighting style didn't match up with Pica's.
Jimbe is currently fighting Who's Who anyway. CP 0's statements and the associated pan implied that the Tobi Roppo would be defeated by the Strawhats.

Too many people judge the chapter too fast. I’m interested in what black maira tells about Nico Robin. Does she know about her ability to read poneglyphs? But that’s something sanji already knows. Is she pulling the akainu from MF? What is she trying to do?

This chapter proves Sanji will go to the roof
sanji is someone who thinks technically and I'm sure he'd think of marco being an essential player in trouble with 2 commanders of his ilk... and to save him.. and that if the commanders reach the roof and kill marco.. the alliance is done for.. that is why it's HIGHLY likely that he will pair up with marco ti fight King and queen first and then go to the roof after things are handled with king and queen

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not only this, if that 10th person really is the person from 982,
Panel? I have no idea who you're talking about.

If it was against random fodder or the rust guy again i would agree.
But a sword breaking against friggin' Kaido shouldn't be shameful.
Nah, it would still be shameful. The viewers may forgive Zoro because he's up against the strongest, but it will still be Zoro's greatest shame. Mihawk told him to treat even a nick in his blade as a blemish on his pride and forbade him from drinking until he mastered hardening his blades.

Getting his blades broken is a total failure in the first lesson he learned from Mihawk. There's no way to spin this where it isn't a massive failure on Zoro's parts. That some One Piece readers would forgive him doesn't mean that Zoro would or should forgive himself.

Honestly speaking, getting a sword broken will be very bad for Zoro's character. The only thing we've seen him learn from Mihawk is how to prevent that. Zoro failing at his very first lesson is just horrible for his character. I'm not sure it can be handled very well given all the extra stuff going on. I'm not sure there's time for Zoro to angst and brood over his weakness and inadequacy. And do we really want Zoro to leave Wanokuni cursing his weakness? Isn't that just a repetition of preskip character development?

And if Oda has Zoro get his sword broken (fail at his very first lesson), and Zoro does not properly reflect on it in the story, well that would just be terrible writing.

I see @PizzaBread's complaint. Zoro trading the Sandai would be much better for his character.

@MarineHQ62, @Paperchampion23.

- Kaido has an ulterior motive with Wano and moves somewhere else to achieve it.
- Orochi being alive could cause problems too
- Que Luffy and whoever else getting ready for round 3 and chasing Kaido to wherever he's going.
  • The ulterior motive is contrived.
    • Kaido has already told us his New Onigashima plan.
  • Kaido wants to land Onigashima on Wano and doing so would kill several thousand people.
    • Onigashima falling on the Flower Capital is the time bomb of the arc.

- Onigashima crashes into the capital or before it.
- This knocks everyone off the roof with or without Kaido owning them.
See above.

We also don't need the Act to end on a timeskip. The first 2 may have ended this way, but it does not mean latter acts need to.
We need the current fights to get resolved though. The Acts have closed after the resolution of the current threads in the story.

Too many people judge the chapter too fast. I’m interested in what black maira tells about Nico Robin. Does she know about her ability to read poneglyphs? But that’s something sanji already knows. Is she pulling the akainu from MF? What is she trying to do?
No doubt the full summary gives us that juice. This was bound to happening eventually and it's not like the Yonko were getting serious anyway might as well show some of these fights and storylines before Hybrid Kaido lays down the hammer
Post automatically merged:

So black maria just want to use sanji to trap robin too....
That's what the TalkOP forum said

Status
Not open for further replies.