Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let put this in pieces
- Kaido fought against Red Scabbards in rooftop before
- Marco clash with King and Queen

How and when did King told Black Maria to kill Red Scabbards?
That could only means Oda offscreened Marco vs King and Queen
Either that or just the fact that King could probably let her know while Queen does an attack or something. It was a 2v1 so its not really out of the realm of possibility.

:queenhear: :king: the goats destoyed him :akaman:
But actually though I don't think there is any logical way Marco can handle both of them for long. They are all relatively the same caliber of pirate.

Still honestly unsure of Marco's role here. I really don't think its going to be fighting the executives. There is nothing to gain outside of fanservice for Marco to fight either of them, which is entirely against Oda's style.

Hopefull we get some good fight scenes even without seeing hybrid Kaido.
I'm sure we are getting some good stuff this chapter, even if people just see text and call it boring. We have no idea what Franky vs Sasaki entails. We also have no idea what Ulti is doing other than getting struck by lightning. She may throw out an attack. And these korean spoilers always leave out key scenes, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got Jinbe vs WsW updates or some other good panels in the chapter.

Everyone is just focusing on the Dango lol.

Ok let put this in pieces
- Kaido fought against Red Scabbards in rooftop before
- Marco clash with King and Queen

How and when did King told Black Maria to kill Red Scabbards?
That could only means Oda offscreened Marco vs King and Queen
I was asking the same question before with the first spoilers

Big mom states that they are going after Robin around the time the supernovas start coming to roof and King and Queen are squaring up with Marco and Zoro

So when did King have time to tell Black Maria to go after Robin?

It seems the spoiler provider was adding head canon about Robin vs Black Maria in that first spoiler

How did King know red scabbards already isnt on the rooftop?
Bao Huang. She mentions spotting the 10th person up there. Its possible she tells King (she's already been communicating with him since before), then King tells Black Maria because shes the only Executive in the mansion (Queen is busy with him handling Marco for now).

Edit: Kidding, WsW is also in the mansion, but Jinbe isn't caught so.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.