Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt see him laughing when they shit themselves from zoros flying dragon blaze
Now imagine that haki control and output on all 3 swords
Well they were shitting themselves from Luffy’s first Red Roc so it’s not that big a deal that they react shocked.

II mean the supernovas can do damage but aren’t you realizing that that’s a problem here. We are actually giving people feats and measuring progress on the simple ability to do ANY DAMAGE. That’s a bad thing. The benchmark is literally JUST DOING DAMAGE AT ALL

Luffy WAILS on Kaido like a mad man and Kaido stands up and pulls out two more destructive abilities we never fuckin saw and he’s still laughing. This is ridiculous. The mere act of doing damage is the big deal. Not BIG DAMAGE. ANY DAMAGE. That’s not a good sign for a fight.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well they were shitting themselves from Luffy’s first Red Roc so it’s not that big a deal that they react shocked.

II mean the supernovas can do damage but aren’t you realizing that that’s a problem here. We are actually giving people feats and measuring progress on the simple ability to do ANY DAMAGE. That’s a bad thing. The benchmark is literally JUST DOING DAMAGE AT ALL

Luffy WAILS on Kaido like a mad man and Kaido stands up and pulls out two more destructive abilities we never fuckin saw and he’s still laughing. This is ridiculous. The mere act of doing damage is the big deal. Not BIG DAMAGE. ANY DAMAGE. That’s not a good sign for a fight.
So you acting like this is all they gonna do which is bullshit for one we know zoro will rip open that scar at bare minimum the last time he got hit like that he was one blow from death and thats just zoro not the other 4

They are obviously going to win the fight dude . Wtf is your problem? Expecting them to lose is some negative iq shit

What is better about it? Like I’m assuming this is about Sanji’s portrayal right? Is it better for his portrayal that Black Maria can beat him up while taking calls mid ass beating?
Shes not beating him up. She has him captured and is taunting him.

The first one makes more sense. Unless BM enjoys Sanji more than doing her task.

Zoro is the only one who can inflict real real REAL damage.

Serious question for all Sanji fans , would you be pissed if Sanji fights Queen instead of King? What would be your thoughts ?
I dont like Queen because he doesnt suit Sanji's speedy/mobile fighting style. I want Sanji to have an extreme diff fight, and Queen just doesnt seem like the kind of opponent who can keep up with Sanji.

Queen also uses tech, and im most defintely not here for a tech battle. Nor a battle about the Vinsmoke troupe. And lastly King looks like a better opponent and is a cooler looking dude and is more memorable.

wait ... last week KAido was going to eat Luffy right?

then he would eat 2 DF and he would die

so Zoro saved Kaido's life from killing himself?

ZKK ... more like Zoro kept Kaido alive

this also means.... big mom couldnt get that power from eating carmel. blackbeard never ate whitebeards heart :fransuper:
Post automatically merged:

i hope Sanji fights King and beats him and then King's mask falls off and it turns out king is a woman

I don't think they are losing really. Like I 100% expect the raid to be successful down below.

What I dont expect is the fight to be capped off on the roof. Too many characters still MIA on mainland Wano and now a plotline seemingly being relegated back to Wano and not Onigashima.

People really shouldn't be discounting the idea that the fight could be temporarily lost on the roof and then resumed later. Oda has done this with Luffy multiple times in different ways. Its not actually a new thing.

I'll im saying is to wait the next 3-5 chapters and see what actually changes on the roof. If its meant to be the location of the final battle, so be it. But if its not, it was already called for

Status
Not open for further replies.