Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, she probably has to out think them to win or get help. Which will be consistent.
biggest worry was Oda suddenly writing like ancient zoan thoughness and strenght wasn't a thing, It being directly aknowledged and weakling duo running instead of going for a frontal confrontation makes it clear it won't be the case. actually curious to see how it will play out now.

I

Indigo

And yet, without Haki, Franky has toppled government assassins and multiple members of a Shichibukai’s crew, on top of frying a fish man with a laser, delivering powerful blows to an ancient giant ogre, and oh yeah, RAMMING A YONKO’S FACE WITH A MOTORCYCLE. I’m not gonna trash Jinbe, but I damn sure won’t allow you to slander Franky either.
How i'm slandering Franky? i said nothing about him, only that he has no Haki. He has no portrayal or feats at the level of Jinbei.

There's just no way Franky = Jinbei.

Luffy zoro sanji will always be the top 3 with significant gap between the rest of the crew no matter who joins

jinbe is gonna look a lot less impressive from now on that’s what always happened
It seems like Oda will elevate someone like Franky when he uses his shogun form at full potentcial. Him and Jinbei are fighting opponents of the same tier.

Franky with the Light Saber is pretty dope. He already got Kizaru lasers now a Light Saber.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How i'm slandering Franky? i said nothing about him, only that he has no Haki. He has no portrayal or feats at the level of Jinbei.

There's just no way Franky = Jinbei.
“How am I slandering Franky?” right before acting like a lack of Haki has put him that far behind Jinbe is truly tremendous cognitive dissonance. I’ve read the same series as you, and I see no reason to think the difference in power is half as stark as you wanna make it out to be.

I

Indigo

“How am I slandering Franky?” right before acting like a lack of Haki has put him that far behind Jinbe is truly tremendous cognitive dissonance. I’ve read the same series as you, and I see no reason to think the difference in power is half as stark as you wanna make it out to be.
That's not slander
Post automatically merged:

Sanji defeated the males ones, but why didn't he just escape using Raid Suit?
Sanji fans will say "That's not Sanji, That's Oda"

So whenever Sanji does anything cool, i'm going to say the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.