Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I dont see those 3 going up against the strongest opponent so I'm good if they don't learn haki.

To be fair, no one thought Kid, Killer and possibly Law could hurt Kaido until Oda drew it. He could literally draw anyone go up against Kaido and pull out some attack to hurt him.
Speaking for yourself I assume.

There has literally been a lot of build up between Kidd, Killer, Luffy, Zoro and Law (SNs) and Kaido. Like, a lot. Same with the scabbards. These two groups are the only ones we knew were going to be fighting and hurting Kaido and also Big Mom.

Franky got jumped in Dressrosa and then fought Senor pink while nerfing himself. Franky overpowered Blueno

He blocked attack from Luffy in enies lobby was was fighting with him decently.
Blueno was told not to kill Franky, Also keep in mind Blueno took attacks from Gear 2 Luffy, and we saw Frankys strong hammer wasn't even close to Gear 2 in power.

he couldn't even make Base Lucci budge. Also even if he was nerfing himself against Senior Pink, Senior Pink is still low ranking in doffys crew.

I'm just trying to find out what SSG will about.

Ofc I don't believe they will do shit to Mihawk.
They are likely the group of 7(?) Top scientists that Vegapunk Commands.

Reason being is that they are called the Special Science Group, indicating they are actual people and not just weapons. I assume they are just 7 crazy scientists that have modified themselves (like Franky) to be extremely strong.

if toki is actually alive, I can't shake the feeling that Oda is building to huge plot twist related to her DF

BM is probably involved, maybe some big character used her power to travel forward in time or some shit

imagine if shiki is involved like some theories suggested and he forced toki to make him travel to the present, would be an insane twist

Bro, when you find yourself getting into the particulars and legitimacy of the age of consent, that’s generally a sign that you’re on the losing end of the argument and should quit while you’re behind:whitepress:
Who criticises Sanji through Pudding is obsessed by those numbers. Their only argument is actually that she is 16 and so she is "too young" for Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

ignoring that what you're mentioning doesn't hold a candle to the arguments supporting Sanji vs Queen, King is actually a swordsman

him using a kick one or two times in extremely small skirmishes means nothing
Queen already used his swords tho :willsmith:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who criticises Sanji through Pudding is obsessed by those numbers. Their only argument is actually that she is 16 and so she is "too young" for Sanji.
How old are you, Jack?? If the answer is “older than 16,” let me be (apparently) the first one to tell you that it’s creepy to mess around with 16 year olds at practically any other age, full stop. I’m sure you’re capable of reciting consent laws from memory, but before you respond with that, know that there’s really nothing you can say that will make me think it’s all right for a 21 year old to be put together (especially by force) with a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.