Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you, Jack?? If the answer is “older than 16,” let me be (apparently) the first one to tell you that it’s creepy to mess around with 16 year olds at practically any other age, full stop. I’m sure you’re capable of reciting consent laws from memory, but before you respond with that, know that there’s really nothing you can say that will make me think it’s all right for a 21 year old to be put together (especially by force) with a teenager.
Oda should have changed her age to at least 20 :\

How old are you, Jack?? If the answer is “older than 16,” let me be (apparently) the first one to tell you that it’s creepy to mess around with 16 year olds at practically any other age, full stop. I’m sure you’re capable of reciting consent laws from memory, but before you respond with that, know that there’s really nothing you can say that will make me think it’s all right for a 21 year old to be put together (especially by force) with a teenager.
1. It wasn't by "force" from Sanji's perspective and from Pudding's perspective they were going to kill Sanji. After she met and fell in love with him it wasn't by "force" either.
2. It isn't meant to be viewed with an American centric perspective anyway, this is meant to be viewed from a Japanese perspective where it is totally fine, whether it's "creepy" to you or not doesn't make it "creepy" universally, you are merely stating an opinion influenced by your culture and imposing that onto other cultures, which is pretty creepy to me.
3. It wasn't "messing around" it was marriage.

Wait till tomorrow, I'm gonna collect so much bodies in this thread LMAO.:milaugh::milaugh:
As I promised.
Sanji defeats all of Black Maria's male subordinates
"Blacktooth is stronger Sanji"

"Sanji is Gifter level"

"Sanji will have a rematch with Blacktooth"

"Sanji's final fight is Blacktooth"

"Sanji got low diffed by Blacktooth"

"Sanji too weak"

That's 6 L's in the same chapter.:steef::steef:

Man, I'm eating good.:finally:

Sanji haters right now:

No need to thank me Sanji bros.:sanmoji:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hancock was a 29 years old trying to fool around with a 17 years old.

Blueno was told not to kill Franky, Also keep in mind Blueno took attacks from Gear 2 Luffy, and we saw Frankys strong hammer wasn't even close to Gear 2 in power.

he couldn't even make Base Lucci budge. Also even if he was nerfing himself against Senior Pink, Senior Pink is still low ranking in doffys crew.
I was talking about physical strength. Yes Lucci had to stop him afterwards cause Franky forced him to get serious.

Yea i wasn't talking about Lucci. Blueno not Lucci and thats wasn't even Franky strongest attack or anything. Franky was pushing back base Luffy. Pushed back a pacifista.

I told you that he already got jumped before even fighting senor pink

Speaking for yourself I assume.

There has literally been a lot of build up between Kidd, Killer, Luffy, Zoro and Law (SNs) and Kaido. Like, a lot. Same with the scabbards. These two groups are the only ones we knew were going to be fighting and hurting Kaido and also Big Mom.
Speaking for everyone, the only people everyone thought that could hurt Kaido was Luffy and Zoro but then Oda drew all the Scabbards soing it and now Kid, Killer and Law. Build up doesn't automatically mean you're now capable to make Kaido bleed but Oda drew it like that. He could literally do the same for any character.

1. It wasn't by "force" from Sanji's perspective and from Pudding's perspective they were going to kill Sanji. After she met and fell in love with him it wasn't by "force" either.
2. It isn't meant to be viewed with an American centric perspective anyway, this is meant to be viewed from a Japanese perspective where it is totally fine, whether it's "creepy" to you or not doesn't make it "creepy" universally, you are merely stating an opinion influenced by your culture and imposing that onto other cultures, which is pretty creepy to me.
3. It wasn't "messing around" it was marriage.
even in america if youre getting married the age can be pretty low. america is a country of states with their own laws and some of them get real weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.