Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the whole of UK but in South London, you would get violated
In a gang neighborhood in central London where idiots stab each other over nothing then maybe, not the rest of the UK, and I wouldn't consider this street justice the peak of morality or something to be celebrated lol, just unfortunate dead enders frustrated with life.

How many times in your life have you seen a 21 year old get beaten up for sleeping with a 16 year old? Never happened in my experience. I knew many 16 year olds at school who would date men several years older than them, 19, 20 21.

I could understand if she was a younger sister and someone thought they could beat up the guy, and he legitimately wronged her in the way he treated her, but even then you would get arrested for breaking the law and ruin your life so I doubt it. Are you that much of a myopic white knight you'd try to beat up a 21 year old for fucking a girl you sort of knew?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
In a gang neighborhood in central London where idiots stab each other over nothing then maybe, not the rest of the UK, and I wouldn't consider this street justice the peak of morality or something to be celebrated lol, just unfortunate dead enders frustrated with life.

How many times in your life have you seen a 21 year old get beaten up for sleeping with a 16 year old? Never happened in my experience. I knew many 16 year olds at school who would date men several years older than them, 19, 20 21.

I could understand if she was a younger sister and someone thought they could beat up the guy, and he legitimately wronged her in the way he treated her, but even then you would get arrested for breaking the law and ruin your life so I doubt it. Are you that much of a myopic white knight you'd try to beat up a 21 year old for fucking a girl you sort of knew?
Obviously, no normal person is gna walk up to someone and start beating them. I was talking about the gangs in South London.

Status
Not open for further replies.