Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji fighting king/queen is more likely everyday. This is the same plot Oda used in enies lobby and for the first time it’s returning.

here’s the thing. If sanji fights queen then zoro fights king and if sanji fights king then drake fights queen.

marco is not fighting a calamity Oda isn’t allowing him to do that. Unless this was like the final war and he fights king then it’s not happening.

King is the wildfire and sanji has a fire proof raid suit. They already clashed also.

queen has a possible connection to Germa and has advanced gadgets.

Now here’s the thing about both matchups.

King and queen have a zoro and sanji dynamic. Zoro can cut fire and king seems to be a swordsman. Queen has that germa connection.

Now here’s where the problem lies. Anyone who actually watches one piece knows marco isn’t gonna take down a calamity. That’s never gonna happen. Also this is the new generation. They have to take down the calamity’s.

Here’s how I see it.

If sanji fights queens then zoro fights king.

If sanji fights king then drake fights queen.

Those are my guesses.

Remember the act hasn’t ended yet so any matchup rn can change just like how matchups changed in the middle of enies lobby.

Going into my theory I think sanji fights king and drake fights queen. The reason I believe this is because I think act 3 ends in a conquerers clash between big mom kaido luffy and Kidd. This will be when the ten minutes is done and killer and zoro are down ( for now) and the act concludes because of this.

This is gonna be a call back to act 1s ending where Kidd and luffy met in udon and say “ you will pay for this kaido”

it will be a parallel where they are beatup and say the same thing because of what kaido did to their first mates( he beat them up).

Act 3 ends with a COC clash of luffy kidd big mom and kaido.

So my guesses for the matchups

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

Hawkins vs page one.

brook vs apoo

Black Maria vs robin

Nami and usopp vs ulti and numbers.

Franky vs sasaki

Jinbe vs who’s who

Jack vs Yamato

Kidd luffy and law vs big mom and kaido

That concludes act 3.

Zoro and killer would get up but they will be beat off screen
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Sanji fighting king/queen is more likely everyday. This is the same plot Oda used in enies lobby and for the first time it’s returning.

here’s the thing. If sanji fights queen then zoro fights king and if sanji fights king then drake fights queen.

marco is not fighting a calamity Oda isn’t allowing him to do that. Unless this was like the final war and he fights king then it’s not happening.

King is the wildfire and sanji has a fire proof raid suit. They already clashed also.

King and queen have a zoro and sanji dynamic. Zoro can cut fire and king seems to be a swordsman. Queen has that germa connection.

Now here’s where the problem lies. Anyone who actually watches one piece knows marco isn’t gonna take down a calamity. That’s never gonna happen. Also this is the new generation. They have to take down the calamity’s.

Here’s how I see it.

Those are my guesses.

Remember the act hasn’t ended yet so any matchup rn can change just like how matchups changed in the middle of enies lobby.

Going into my theory I think sanji fights king and drake fights queen. The reason I believe this is because I think act 3 ends in a conquerers clash between big mom kaido luffy and Kidd. This will be when the ten minutes is done and killer and zoro are down ( for now) and the act concludes because of this.

This is gonna be a call back to act 1s ending where Kidd and luffy met in udon and say “ you will pay for this kaido”

it will be a parallel where they are beatup and say the same thing because of what kaido did to their first mates( he beat them up).

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

Hawkins vs page one.

brook vs apoo

Black Maria vs robin

Franky vs sasaki

Jinbe vs who’s who

Jack vs Yamato

That concludes act 3.

Creditless. So you saying Marco came here only to watch the others fight. One of the strongest fighters in the alliance came here to do nothing Lmfao.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm just pointing out a bit of history dude :kayneshrug:
Fair enough, I’m sure one of his allies or some PIS will swoop in and save him before it gets too far anyway.
Just going to point out hes tied up not actually being crucified so theres no damage taken from him being tied up as opposed to actual crucifixion. As you were...
So it’s not even taxing on his endurance, got it. Can’t wait to see how our friends on the other side spin that one!! 😇
Sanji is not a baby sitter

Sanji defeated many strong enemies throughout the years, but when it comes to women he let his friends deal with them, if they can't do even that it's their problem for being incompetent and weak

and no it's not sexist
He certainly had some amazing moments before the timeskip, which happened more than ten years ago. What’s he done since then?? :choppawhat:
Yasu has great endurance.
You wanna talk about a figure who deserves to be given the Jesus treatment...👏🙌

yj

👑YNWA 👑

Here’s how I see it.

Those are my guesses.

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

Hawkins vs page one.

brook vs apoo

Black Maria vs robin

Franky vs sasaki

Jinbe vs who’s who

Jack vs Yamato

That concludes act 3.

Ain’t no reading all this nonsense

Reminder that it’s been 7 chapters this shitty cook has been stuck fucking around in the middle of a War.

But this is your vIcE cApTaIn right?

Could you imagine a Pirate Kings alleged second commander get caught in dumb shit like this? Absurd in normal situations, but in War?

What an embarrassment to the crew....
And then his fans have to audacity to say Zoro is a clown.
:gokulaugh:

So we have Yamato protecting Momo,Hyiori or Toki caring for the samurai,King and Queen without an opponent,Xdrake-Marco-Hawkins doing god knows what,Sanji hanging on a cross,Bae Black Maria looking for Robin and Samurai!
Here is what i think is good for the Plot--->
1-Black Maria finds the samurai and Nico Robin shows up to fight her.
2-Xdrake vs Queen(they have a beef)!
3-Wounded Sanji vs King.
4-Hawkins tries to kill Momo!Yamato vs Hawkins!(stays on kaido's side)
5-Marco stays on a support role,healing wounded alliance members and transporting people!
Mate Hawkins heart is in Law hands if not why would Law let him live.

Status
Not open for further replies.