Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
they didn't even fight you idiot

that prediction was in the assumption they would fight , and if it happened Queen would've looked better

I can't see the future, of course I can be wrong sometimes

anyway I know you probably are wrong most of the time, but I also don't actually bother to read your posts most of the time either, so I can't prove it, and I don't care to
prediction for what clown ?
you said that based on the spoilers that were already given
this is how queen looked

lmfao you couldnt read my stuff even if you wanted
we both know how illiterate you are

17 Pages 1 Double Spread

Edit:

Sanji is hanging blodied & unconscious on a cross (Spider Web cross) like the second coming of jesus... until Black Maria tickles his chin and wakes him up
But Sanji also has a cool moment. 3 Pages of the chapter focus on Sanji/black maria, 1 King/Bao Huang, 1 Scabbards, everything else Nami, Franky, Kibi Dango usopp tama speed sasaki

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It would be fair if it was the case since Zoro is already more Chivalrous than Sanji but it isn't; Zoro is still the most badass character on top of being more Chivalrous than Sanji :suresure:
Real sexism is treating women like precious objects who can’t be tough or worthy of fighting and handling them differently in a battle from how you would a man, but most of the kids here aren’t ready for that conversation...

Status
Not open for further replies.