Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has destroyed Sanji since post-TS.

- Use RS to peek women in bath while being a liar who swear won't use RS
- Infinity dumb nosebleed gags
- Unnecessarily used diablo Jambe against unguarded Luffy
- Left crewmates (Nami/Carrot) in the middle of the war just to find prostitutes
- Main role in WCI is just to bake cake and it's not even effective
- got humiliated by Vergo and Dofla

At this point, I expect nothing. In my opinion, Sanji pre-TS is better in all aspects.

Base Sanji low diffs Black Maria if he could fight woman.
It's sad but the treatment of Sanji by Oda is very bad, we get it that he does not fight woman so stop putting him against woman ffs!

I know he is going to get a big win this arc but at some point if he encounters a female enemy he should just run away instead of letting himself getting beaten up and jeopardised the straw hats mission.
Dude I dont think Base Sanji low diffs a Tobi Roppo lol....... Sanji didn't come out the timeskip commander level. He's likely around the tobi roppo without his Raid suit. Base Sanji vs Black Maria is probably a high diff fight. Black Maria is the strongest female sanjis ever encountered, that's probably why its been so difficult for him to escape tbh.

H

humanbeing

the strawhats are gonna be really as the same level of the yonko's crew after this arc if not better.
Luffy and Zoro , alongt those on the roof will defeat Kaido and BM but let us honest the will take most of the credit of defeating both of the Yonko, right now they are the only two who can heart Kaido using haki.
the other three are still using another tricks, so Luffy will be on the same level of the yonkos easily and
Zoro will be slightly under that level but for sure stronger as the commanders of BM and Kaido.
pretty sure Sanji will defeat King or Queen
I expect Yamato to defeat Jack.
Jinbe will be able to defeat Who is Who and might help against BM at the end too.
Franky will defeat Sasaki
Robin will defeat Black Maria and Brook will help her.
Usopp and Nami will defeat P1 and Ulti.
to be honest i don't know if Chopper will get a fight or not.

Vegapunk:steef:
Vegapunk will be the most badass Character when he arrives

His Cyborgs humiliated Whitebeard's captains
He conquered the Calm belt with his Seastone technology
Judge Queen and Caesar are all his jealous rivals who can barely keep up with him
The Smiles are Caesar copying him
Vinesmoke Technology became powerful because of him lending Judge a Hand
Queen likely was trained by him
The Numbers are likely his creation
Franky's Shogun is due to his Influence
Sanji's Suit is due to his Influence
He and His Squad are hyped to be above the Warlords, Both Kaido and Fujitora hyped them up . Kaido even wanting to get an ancient weapon to counter them

Vegapunk truly is the Gigachad of One Piece
And he has connections with the revolutionary army!Vegapunk the goat!I believe when the final war against the world government starts,he will side with the revolutionary army!I think he is an ally to Dragon!

I better not see the hypocrites from this chap be celebrating when Sanji fights King.
Queen dicks around in the middle of War.
Sanji dicks around in the middle of War.

King taking it serious and commanding Tobi Roppo to engage.
Zoro taking it serious and telling other Supernova to take it srs.

Lhrono: Sanji fighting King.

How about Nope.

Dude I dont think Base Sanji low diffs a Tobi Roppo lol....... Sanji didn't come out the timeskip commander level. He's likely around the tobi roppo without his Raid suit. Base Sanji vs Black Maria is probably a high diff fight. Black Maria is the strongest female sanjis ever encountered, that's probably why its been so difficult for him to escape tbh.
Is he really around the Tobi Roppo with a Raid Suit, when Franky is holding the 2nd strongest one back and damaging him?

With Sanji's CoO Franky probably can't even land a hit on him.

Sasaki will lose to Franky and Black Maria will lose to Robin. Nami is looking for a way to defeat Ulti and she most likely will defeat her.
I'm pretty sure base Sanji can deal with them easily if he gets serious and was allowed to hit them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.