Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Sanji is a top mid tier, like most TR and Veterans, RS Sanji is somewhere in the high tier area, like most YC, except the top ones.
yea then Black Maria is probably close to Base Sanjis level like I said.......which is why getting out of this situation isn't as easy as people think.

Dude I dont think Base Sanji low diffs a Tobi Roppo lol....... Sanji didn't come out the timeskip commander level. He's likely around the tobi roppo without his Raid suit. Base Sanji vs Black Maria is probably a high diff fight. Black Maria is the strongest female sanjis ever encountered, that's probably why its been so difficult for him to escape tbh.
SANJI DID HURT DAIFUKU WITHOUT DJ AND BEING NOTICED,THOUGHT!I THINK BASE SANJI MIGHT MID DIFF BLACK MARIA!

H

humanbeing

the red scabbards will gain their consciousness again and they are strong they will help a lot in changing the battle of numbers that is why King are trying to eliminate them as soon as possible that goes for Momo as well i imagine he ordered Jack in taking care of that after Sasaki has failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.