Status
Not open for further replies.
Such insecurity.

Sanji fans can't accept their boy needs his daddy's toy to be in the monster trio.
Like i said, if anyone does anything cool, we have to compare him with Sanji.

I like Franky in general as well as in this chapter, so for the sake of not creating negativity around what's cool stuff coming from him, i'll just ignore these discussions.

I'd question how much you like his character though if you try to bait people into shitting on him :specialmeh:

Baseless headcanon.

Do you realize how much Oda has been holding Franky back post time skip. Zoro fans have complained about this, but Franky fans HAVE IT WORSE.

People just don't like the big robot design so they don't give Wranky his props.
I beeeeen saying this, Franky likely surpassed Pacifistas by leagues. By his intel, available tools and resources and intellect, he should be on par with a Warlord already like Kuma.

Baseless headcanon.

Do you realize how much Oda has been holding Franky back post time skip. Zoro fans have complained about this, but Franky fans HAVE IT WORSE.

People just don't like the big robot design so they don't give Wranky his props.
He is using his shogun and named attacks he is going all out and his attack "weapons left" didn't work on Sasaki lmao meanwhile Sasaki is in his weakest form and he can't even block an attack

Franky looked great this chap. Im happy he's getting something. Looks like he will get a good CQC fight.

Once Robin comes and defeats the women, and has a fight with BM set up. Sanji will be the last SH with his fight set-up. I dont think Brook and Chopper will get solo fights this arc.

Sanji vs King
Marco/Chopper/Drake vs Queen

Jinbe vs WsW
Robin vs Black Maria
Franky vs Sasaki
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs P1

Status
Not open for further replies.