Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Ulti isnt that durable. It seems Nami did as well as Yamato’s thunder bagua

Maybe Ulti doesnt actually have high durability like everyone thought. Meaning Yamato’s thunder bagua was in fact weak like Ulti said
Well, lightening is elemental power...but then again Ulti should easily tank it...so I call this biggest asspull, it's worser than Enma. Like if Nami is able to put down Ulti with that, then she able to do the same with Vergo...and my problem is that this come from nowhere, without zeus.

Considering the "shadow on the sea" ended up being just Perospero, I wouldn’t put it past Oda to create useless suspense about Hiyori coming to Onigashima. But Toki being alive could be a good way to find out more about the One Piece and will of D after the war, which is supposed to happen according to Oda.

Well, lightening is elemental power...but then again Ulti should easily tank it...so I call this biggest asspull, it's worser than Enma. Like if Nami is able to put down Ulti with that, then she able to do the same with Vergo...and my problem is that this come from nowhere, without zeus.
Ulti is down yet nami said she need even bigger lightning to put her down...

Who cares about lightning? It did nothing to the fuckin supernovas on the roof yet it was like a hundrwd times stronger than what nami did

its easy, maybe Ulti just doesmt have high durability. Remember, Ulti jerself said Yamato’s Thunder bagua was weak. Why wpuld someone who just got knocked out by an attack then say that attack was weak? Maybe because they actually arent that durable so weak attacks can in fact knock them out

Status
Not open for further replies.