Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will people get that what we're seeing is not Marco's hybrid. Any Zoan brings a hybrid form with it and it was always mentioned when this happens. Do people actually think that nobody ever brings it up when he is using his hybrid form.

Marco was shown transforming a wing back into his arm. What's that called then?
Half-Hybrid? Semi-Hybrid?

His ability works different

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is a new low for Sanji's treatment by Oda... I guess he really wasnt kidding when he said it to Sanji's voice actor...
He takes pleasure in doing this to Sanji, it's rather astonishing. What did Sanji do wrong to Oda?
I am afraid that this is only the beginning of bad treatment, it's getting worse and worse.

This is a new low for Sanji's treatment by Oda... I guess he really wasnt kidding when he said it to Sanji's voice actor...
He takes pleasure in doing this to Sanji, it's rather astonishing. What did Sanji do wrong to Oda?
I am afraid that this is only the beginning of bad treatment, it's getting worse and worse.
sanjis va fucked his wife revenge of oda

Hes just a gag character, Thats what Oda intended for his character to be from the start. Did it get worse? yeah at least before he had some cool moments now hes afull time gag character. But still hes a running gag and always has been.
:kayneshrug:

Things I like in the chapter:
- Sanji sticking to his chivalry code even under torture.
- Sanji believing in Robin's strength to take down BM and calling for her help unlike in WCI where he wanted to sacrifice himself and not ask for help in fear of endangering his crewmates which is a nice character growth moment for him.
- Robin small interraction with Sanji.
- Potential 1v1 fight for Robin against BM.
- Jack the drought is back almost to full heath. Ancient Zoans are physical freaks.

Things I don't like in the chapter:
- Sanji not using his fire to escape the web which should be an easy thing for him. This whole plot with BM was unnecessary at this point of the story but Oda... He just loves having Sanji being beaten by women I guess which is a very overused and idiotic plot point used by Oda as we know Sanji could at least easily escape with his current capabilities.
- Even if as readers we know that Sanji called for Robin for help because he believes in her which should be a powerfull moment between the two of them Oda decides to make it a pathetic display that's broadcasted all over Onigashima... I don't know what's Oda is planning for Sanji after this "Humiliation" to redeem him afterwards but it's very poorly done at the moment. Hope he does in the end because if he doesn't and he's content to let it be as just a gag for laughs... Yeah let's just say Oda fucked up with handling Sanji that's supposed to be one of the heavy hitters of the alliance.
- The possiblity of not having 1v1 fight for Robin and Brook which is very likely at the moment.

Anyway it's 3.5 to 4 stars chapter for me

Status
Not open for further replies.