Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's not bad prediction
It's a foreseen future!
:cheers:

I already predict that Lol

Pedro is gonna be the biggest upset in this war! Oh god! Can't wait for the triggered people when he is reintroduced in his solung form... and Carrot and Wanda with tears saying "Pedro!?" Ending that chapter with that reveal!

I can just sense it... it's gnna be sweet

I can hear the cries Lol
Well Oda is known for pissing of fans but this would be just straight-up retarded and Fairy Tail ish.

I hope this never happens. This would completely kill off his sacrifice which was already kinda weird.

Oh stop the cap. If he had CoA on he wouldve been hurting Maria like he stated. He tried to turn on CoA and it flopped.
I'm not really insulting sanji. Not everyone is Kaido, one explosion made luffy be koed. Sanji was just using his coa but not 100% because it would hurt bm, i see nothing bad here. Tobi roppo are not fodders, one punch from them could still hurt anyone, so imagine being tortured ...

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Oh stop the cap. If he had CoA on he wouldve been hurting Maria like he stated. He tried to turn on CoA and it flopped.
no he said it himself it was going soft meaning he was already using it
Post automatically merged:

When Zoro impregnates Reiju it will be the first legit W for Sanji because his bloodline will finally have a real man
ouch...:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
For anybody that still have comprehension issue.....

A lot of people wanted Sanji this chapter to do the generic "I would rather die than talk" cool guy line.

But that's Pre-Timeskip Sanji

Sanji didn't wanna die a senseless death just because of his belief of not hurting a woman.
He had his friends that allowed him to keep his belief without dying.
That's what Strawhats do, they cover each other weaknesses.

That's why he trusted Robin can handle this for him as he tries to save his own life so that he could go do something else.

Characters that have no idea about Sanji's belief, think that a man calling for woman's help is pathetic and "unmanly" (notice how these characters get beat by Sanji easy).

While character like Marco thinks otherwise.

And of course the character that is affected by Sanji's actions the most- Robin, is the happiest we've ever seen her be and that's thanks to Sanji's actions.

So if Robin is happy that Sanji did this, I don't think anyone else's opinion matters on this matter.

Sanji isn't trying to be the generic cool guy like Zoro that would rather die than ask for help.
Sanji's actions are cool if you understand his character arc.

Sanji calling to Robin for help is great because it just reinforces that part of the reason the Strawhatsโ€™ side will succeed is genuine trust, friendship, and bonds.

Saying Sanji's character got ruined is just false if you know his character and what happened to him.

If you are saying that you didn't want Sanji to encounter females, that's alright.
But that doesn't mean the character got ruined, it just means you don't like the plot that Oda wrote. But Sanji's character's progression was good this chapter whether you like it or not.

But seeing all the Sanji downplays here, makes me want to vomit........

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Scratching my head over a small detail that I noticed in this chapter...
Robin says that she can bloom anywhere as the answer to how she got inside Maria's domain...
Makes me think that this is only Robin's fake body, a double which she bloomed in there while the original is somewhere else.

Brook, on the other hand, says that this is a good match-up for him.
Paralleling Thriller Bark, Brook also took out the spider which gave Robin some trouble, afaik.
Another thing is Maria's weapon which is apparently connected to a legend of a demon who drags souls into underworld to be judged.
Oddly, there could be some connection with Brook's soul powers.

If Robin lasts only short until her double is destroyed then this is Brook's main fight and Robin will take on someone else.
However, Maria seems a rather good match-up and counter to Robin's usually broken powers.
On the other hand, Robin + Brook seem like overkill for Maria.

Well Oda is known for pissing of fans but this would be just straight-up retarded and Fairy Tail ish.

I hope this never happens. This would completely kill off his sacrifice which was already kinda weird.
Seeing how they went out of their way to confirm that Pedro is dead in his vivre card which is something they didn't do for characters like Monet and Pound makes me think that Oda will have Pedro stay dead, you may never know with Oda but I don't think he will bring back Pedro.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
The official is out and sanji was using haki to protect himself from BM after all:rolaugh:
Lmfao it makes it seem like he actually was using it and it failed.
For anybody that still have comprehension issue.....

A lot of people wanted Sanji this chapter to do the generic "I would rather die than talk" cool guy line.

But that's Pre-Timeskip Sanji

Sanji didn't wanna die a senseless death just because of his belief of not hurting a woman.
He had his friends that allowed him to keep his belief without dying.
That's what Strawhats do, they cover each other weaknesses.

That's why he trusted Robin can handle this for him as he tries to save his own life so that he could go do something else.

Characters that have no idea about Sanji's belief, think that a man calling for woman's help is pathetic and "unmanly" (notice how these characters get beat by Sanji easy).

While character like Marco thinks otherwise.

And of course the character that is affected by Sanji's actions the most- Robin, is the happiest we've ever seen her be and that's thanks to Sanji's actions.

So if Robin is happy that Sanji did this, I don't think anyone else's opinion matters on this matter.

Sanji isn't trying to be the generic cool guy like Zoro that would rather die than ask for help.
Sanji's actions are cool if you understand his character arc.

Sanji calling to Robin for help is great because it just reinforces that part of the reason the Strawhatsโ€™ side will succeed is genuine trust, friendship, and bonds.

Saying Sanji's character got ruined is just false if you know his character and what happened to him.

If you are saying that you didn't want Sanji to encounter females, that's alright.
But that doesn't mean the character got ruined, it just means you don't like the plot that Oda wrote. But Sanji's character's progression was good this chapter whether you like it or not.

But seeing all the Sanji downplays here, makes me want to vomit........
? Zoro has no issue asking for help.
Post automatically merged:

Proof sanjis va smashed odas wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.