Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Aren't the spoiler confirm Robin (n Brook) vs Black Maria? So Robin fight will happen..
I know, but I've been hurt by expecting a Robin fight so many times before I worry Robin and Brook are to run away without getting a proper fight. All signs are pointing that Robin will finally fight :steef: but I don't wanna jinx it lol

The problem with that is right now Perospero is currently fighting Carrot and Wanda and also Onigashima is moving.
Onigashima moving isn't a problem if what I said happens, the candy can just stick to the BM Chanter and Onigashima, but I think is hard to happen at this point (I mean BM Pirates landing in general) ...
Post automatically merged:

Your boy gonna die soon. He gonna be the tragedy of this arc.
:tchpepe:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
:steef:It on a new one arc in hybrid form in Korea in mid mid century to produce more power than a normal power plant to cut the cost to power to produce power up and down in power to produce the real world power and power of energy in Korea or to the power to the end of the power power to produce a stronger sense in future generations in power or to the house

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
:steef:It on a new one arc in hybrid form in Korea in mid mid century to produce more power than a normal power plant to cut the cost to power to produce power up and down in power to produce the real world power and power of energy in Korea or to the power to the end of the power power to produce a stronger sense in future generations in power or to the house

I know, but I've been hurt by expecting a Robin fight so many times before I worry Robin and Brook are to run away without getting a proper fight. All signs are pointing that Robin will finally fight :steef: but I don't wanna jinx it lol
Ah yeah same :josad: i understand your feeling..
I hope they not run away tho, n the drawing at spoiler summary does look great n look like they will fight at the end...

J

Jo_Ndule

The ways it looks right now, we have Who's Who who is busy with Jinbei, Sasaki who is busy with Franky, Ulti / Pageone who are busy with Usopp / Nami, Black Maria who is now busy with Robin / Brook. Apoo is screwed, and Hawkins is probably planning to switch sides, so which only leaves a calamity as a potential fight for Sanji

However, Oda put King away from the killing scabbards plot by using him being occupied(most likely by Marco) and thus sending someone else in his stead. Furthermore, there is a greater thematic between Marco and King, both being the strongest in their respective yonko crew, both being flying zoans, both having parallel in the way a yonko wanted to recruit them, or the way they sent the Big Mom pirates flying, with King representing the subordinate who believed in the old generation power while Marco representing the one willing to trust the power of the new generation, and thus it thematically leading to Marco potentially ending up proving himself right

One could think the setup is for the battle with Jack who is heading to kill the scabbards that Sanji doesn't want(worried about Kinemon), but Momonosuke also needs to have an interaction with the scabbards(and Hiyori as well for the matter), so with Yamato acting as his bodyguard, she might end up meeting whoever will aim at finishing the scabbards, in this case being Jack

On the other hand, there is much more build-up between Sanji and Queen. Queen is the one who sent the tobi roppo to beat Sanji(O Soba mask), Queen is also the one who was interested in Sanji being Judge's son while looking at both Zoro and Sanji's bounty posters

And if the shadowly figure really is Hiyori, she would probably have an interaction with Queen who always loved her, with this acting as a setup for the confrontation between Sanji and Queen. Not to mention, Queen loves to experiment new things like he seemingly did with his own body, which could make him interested in the raid suit

The issue however is that Queen(with King) seems to be occupied by Marco right now, since King wanted to go but was occupied(and thus Queen who was alongside him should have gone in his stead if he wasn't), but i doubt it'd happen for long, and there is also Drake to consider since he was someone Queen wanted to kill. So i'd say Sanji's match-up depends on Yamato. She might be the one to fight Jack, in which case, Sanji will fight Queen, otherwise it'd be Jack
Queen isn't occupied with Marco.
Queen is either tracking down Drake or Apoo right now. Even King isn't shown fighting Marco seriously
I very much doubt Ace was YC level before he joined the WBP.
He was, he shortly became 2nd commander after joining.

J

Jo_Ndule

I see as impossible sanji Fighting king. He wont fight a character where his main weapon and atacks come from a sword.

Queen does have swords but is not his main thing , he didint even use It against a yonko. He fight styles is way more than that.

I see sanji Fighting Queen and maybe even P1 before. Maybe having a Clash with jack too that i think Will fight Yamato since theres nothing left for her to shine against in a 1v1 fight, and shes huge as well and have a weapon that can have a great dueal againts Jacks weapons .

Lets see.
Where did you see King main attacks come from his sword? When so far he's been using his kicks and zoan form more... used his sword only once

You mean Zoro who has been taking down supernovas all over is gonna stop now?

well I can literallly bet that Zoro will do all the above AND even beat Orochi as well after beating king.

this isn’t WCI with Sanji. Zoro is something else
Which SN did Zoro beat?
Nerfed killer? Then got taken out too?
Beating Apoo in 2v1?

Zoro hasn't had a legit W on his own since Fishman arc

Fixed it for you

I dont think Sanji will remotely fight PerosPero

Where's the character growth? His character has heavily regressed since Zou
just
Where did you see King main attacks come from his sword? When so far he's been using his kicks and zoan form more... used his sword only once
calling it a proper usage of sword.. would be blasphemous to pure swordsmen... beside he is a kicker since his DF also points it out.. his hand turn into wings making his legs primarily for offense.. and in his DF form he can't carry a sword... let alone hold one in the midst of a battle

just

calling it a proper usage of sword.. would be blasphemous to pure swordsmen... beside he is a kicker since his DF also points it out.. his hand turn into wings making his legs primarily for offense.. and in his DF form he can't carry a sword... let alone hold one in the midst of a battle
Tbf zoan forms in general are dogshit, he can probably use his sword in his hybrid form.

Tbf zoan forms in general are dogshit, he can probably use his sword in his hybrid form.
he can but the only time he held his sword was against okiku's bro and he shot it out.. you can't say that just coz he has a sword then he's a swordsman...in midst of his clash with sanji he wasn't wearing his sword on.. so its either that he didn't care or it was a sketch error.. but that would just mean that a sword is trivial enough to be forgotten to be drawn with king.... if he's a swordman.. then so was ussop in the flower capital.. or he's following roman slogans.. When in Rome do as them Romans do

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž

Which SN did Zoro beat?
Nerfed killer? Then got taken out too?
Beating Apoo in 2v1?

Zoro hasn't had a legit W on his own since Fishman arc
Well, if he didnt care about other people he won against pica... but all zoros wins are Ls really...

:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.